'Dallas' Star Barbara Bel Geddes die

Rachelle

Reaction score
'Dallas' Star Barbara Bel Geddes Dies
LOS ANGELES (Aug. 10) - Barbara Bel Geddes, the winsome actress who rose to stage and movie stardom but reached her greatest fame as Miss Ellie Ewing in the long-running TV series "Dallas," has died. She was 82.

The San Francisco Chronicle said she died Monday of lung cancer at her home in Northeast Harbor, Maine. Jordan-Fernald Funeral Home in Mount Desert, Maine, confirmed the death Wednesday, but owner Bill Fernald said the family asked that no further information be given out.

It's very sad to hear about this. Dallas was my favorite series long time ago and hope that Dallas would be comeback but it's sad that we won't see Barbara anymore if they want to have Dallas as comeback series. :(

Dallas is my favorite and I am going to miss Miss Ellie!! She was a beautiful actress with warm personalities.

Rest in peace, Miss Ellie aka Barbara Bel Geddes

Yes i heard that on the news this morning of lung cancer just like Peter Jennings, she was a smoker too...another one! how sad..I loved the show
"Dallas" and she was a super actress on that show..Im gonna miss that sweet
lady!
:(

Dallas is everyone's favorite....I dont watch that show... but live in for long time. :)

I know that lady from my friend talk about Dallas..RIP

Back