Dale Jr.'s announcement and going with...

Roadrunner

Reaction score
I haven't really liked the idea that Dale Jr. was making a switch to another team: 'Hendrick Motorsports' in 2008, in which I don't really care all that too much for either Johnson or Gordon who'll be his teammates. Eventually I'll come around to accepting them as part of the team. However, Dale Jr. made an announcement today with his new number and sponsor. I'm thrill to see that he is going with 'Mountain Dew' and riding in a #88 car! Now that's something to look forward to the next Nascar season, but for now, the 'chase' is still underway with 9 more races to go.

For more information regarding this announcement and other info. Go to NASCAR

~A Dale Jr. diehard fan~

~RR

hahaha...that must have made your day even better after hearing this news

hahaha...that must have made your day even better after hearing this news

You betcha!!! After retaining the Bud sponsor for a long time, switching to the Mountain Dew sponsorship...makes it sweet. Heck, the guy likes Bud Light, Mountain Dew, chevrolets.... :lol: He's my buddy! :lol:

And psstt...will that mean you'll watch some Nascar races with me next year?! :fingersx:

~RR

Last edited:
Roadrunner said:
And psstt...will that mean you'll watch some Nascar races with me next year?! :fingersx:

If you take me on a honeymoon I will :D

If you take me on a honeymoon I will :D

*off-topic*

Hmm...we had one planned, but the dates to make it possible was conflicting....hmm...how many races do you have in mind IF I set up a honeymoon? :whistle:

~RR

*off-topic*

Hmm...we had one planned, but the dates to make it possible was conflicting....hmm...how many races do you have in mind IF I set up a honeymoon? :whistle:

~RR

:hmm: Let's say ALL of them only if you take me to Hawaii :fingersx:

I haven't really liked the idea that Dale Jr. was making a switch to another team: 'Hendrick Motorsports' in 2008, in which I don't really care all that too much for either Johnson or Gordon who'll be his teammates. Eventually I'll come around to accepting them as part of the team. However, Dale Jr. made an announcement today with his new number and sponsor. I'm thrill to see that he is going with 'Mountain Dew' and riding in a #88 car! Now that's something to look forward to the next Nascar season, but for now, the 'chase' is still underway with 9 more races to go.

For more information regarding this announcement and other info. Go to NASCAR

~A Dale Jr. diehard fan~

~RR

I found out last spring......Dale mention consider time to change sponsors before that still not know namely sponsor till finally make officials. I ask my Friend who is diehard nascar fan about Dale going change sponsors. He explained me reason why Dale is leaving that sponsor reason is that He don't feel comfortable with his stepmom. He drive himself won or lost any race events while stepmom still earn profit due thur his belate hubby Dale Sr. Dale Jr. feel not right so time move out and different sponsors. Stepmom still continue business race without Dale Jr. Wait see how is Dale Jr's new sponsor effective.

Booo on Dale Jr! At least, he won't win championship anytime while teammate with Gordon and Johnson...define that he will be their sidekick or their blocker. Now, he is no longer party goers...go join kid's birthday day parties now. :D

Yup, I am fan of Tony Stewart! :giggle:

RR and Angel sound like me and My boyfriend ROFL!

And I'm not surprised Dale Jr was making changes. But whatever makes him happy.

Back