Dad charge with murder...

(groan) That is so upsetting. I can't believe he DROVE back to Jerome after freeing the truck. What happened to driving on to the mom's house just to make sure the kids made it there? Let alone keep the kids in the truck until it gets freed?

The heater in the station wagon broke on a weekend run to Vermont once, and what did my parents do? They stopped the trip and got the heater fixed pronto. It was LATE at night. We could have gone on to Vermont, a few hours away but my parents wouldn't let anyone freeze. We lost a day of skiing but who cares? We still got some skiing in and went back to NY the same day.

That is very sad. I can't imagine what he was thinking to send the children walking. :(

Sometimes we need to put ourselves in the parents' mindframe to understand what exactly was going on. Do you think he had sound of mind in the first place? I honestly don't think so.

What parent would allow their children out in the sub-zero weather in their pyjamas and no shoes as well? This speaks of his mindframe. He allowed his children out of the truck as well so this does speak a lot of his mindframe.

Mentally sound, I don't think he was all there.

I can't believe that the father sent his daughter walking alone and she dies there. poor child. :(

that is so awful and that man is stupid to let the kids out in the snow smh

That was VERY stupid...letting them go out in the weather like this as her house is like 10 miles away which is still TOO far even in this kind of weather.

The father should've known better than letting his kids going on their own...they arent even teenagers.

Sometimes we need to put ourselves in the parents' mindframe to understand what exactly was going on. Do you think he had sound of mind in the first place? I honestly don't think so.

**nodding in agreement** it's entirely possible that he could be suffering from a mental illness.

Any parent. That makes a child do that is either not in their right frame of mind or just plain malicious.

Did the father show any remorse?

10 miles is toooooooooooo long. I know I used to walk to the store in the winter time and of course it is cold. I had to make a short cut to get one place to another. Everyone knows the short cut.

Once time my mom's car didnt have the heater in her car. I had to used it to get to the social event. On the way home I had to stopped and waited for the go to go over the bridge then the car dies on me. The cop came out and said what wrong I told him then he started to yelled at me and my sister yelled at him back saying she is deaf JERK.

He helped me to push the car out of the road and my sister called my brother. My brother knew where my mom was and he managed to called her. My mom and her exb arrived and my mom told me to get in my mom's exb's car so I did. My mom car started up and I stayed in another car. I was driving home by exb and once I got home. My brother was so glad to see me and he put on my warm socks on my cold feet. Typical of him doing that as he knows my feet are sensitive to cold but not any more lol As for my sister she had a blanket over her to stay warm while there is no heat in the car. Later on find out what wrong with it and fix it. Ahhhhhhhhhh finnaly warm car.

Back