Da Tub, No More

That mind me of Winchester house in California , I saw it and it was a trip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dy0TnZ_vpk

Nothing haunted or mysterious about the one my family moved and added on to. Once you know where the doors go it all makes good sense.

My dad had already died when my mother's sister broke a hip and she and my uncle needed help with housekeeping, etc. So my mother moved back in with her sister and brother. There were things that she complained about but I was working for a construction company and hired one of the guys from our crew for a number of maintenance items. Jerry and I agreed that based on what they started with and the resources they had (grandpa was a coal miner) they did a good job of expanding it.

I'm always amazed at how much you can do. If you lived close I would be your best friend. HAHA (get you to do some projects of mine)

i use to live a mile from the Winchester Mystery House. When we first moved to our house my dad would tell us about the haunted house just down the road.

I'm always amazed at how much you can do. If you lived close I would be your best friend. HAHA (get you to do some projects of mine)

i use to live a mile from the Winchester Mystery House. When we first moved to our house my dad would tell us about the haunted house just down the road.

You didn't quote anyone or address this to anyone. It is sonocativo that amazes me. I would like to see him able to turn his talents into a business.

Like this? ;)

rocket-science.gif

Its not Rocket Science....

You didn't quote anyone or address this to anyone. It is sonocativo that amazes me. I would like to see him able to turn his talents into a business.

It was for Mike, his thread.

Its not Rocket Science....

Not Rocket Science but you would think that working on a truly old house is — based on the problems some have with it.

Last edited:
Nothing haunted or mysterious about the one my family moved and added on to. Once you know where the doors go it all makes good sense.

My dad had already died when my mother's sister broke a hip and she and my uncle needed help with housekeeping, etc. So my mother moved back in with her sister and brother. There were things that she complained about but I was working for a construction company and hired one of the guys from our crew for a number of maintenance items. Jerry and I agreed that based on what they started with and the resources they had (grandpa was a coal miner) they did a good job of expanding it.

I was joking around .:roll:

I tried at one time to start a home repair, general handlyman business. Made all the business cards and it never got off the ground so I gave up. This was back when I had an extensive collection of tools. now I just have the basics and do what I can.

My close friend on the other hand got up and running with no issues ( he used to live in a very wealthy area which I think helped him ) he didnt understand why I couldnt get started?? But he would hire me to tackle smaller projects while he took on the larger scale jobs ( which I also worked alongside him) he trusted me and my work... That all came to a standstill when he went to Germany several years ago. He is back in the states now, but not doing construction anymore since he is doing really well in IT making the Benjamins....lol

Wow, that really looks great, Sono! :D

We <parents and me, visited my aunt - mom's sister> visited the Winchester house some years ago, WDYS!....bizarrely interesting- we had a great time-

Back