Da da da daaaa! I got Nintendo 3DS Zelda Special Edition

Nice! I have this game since released. Too bad there is no online play against players.

I thought about getting it, but if I did... that would make the count of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time to 4! I have it on the Nintendo 64 (gold cartridge version) and on the Nintendo Gamecube (re-released version plus master quest version). :)

Nice visual^

I have kind of a rule with myself. I refuse to buy any new games in a series until I finish what I am on and I have been stuck on twilight princess (wii) I keep finding other games to get sucked in to.

So, because you would able to meet random hot girl and have sex?

If this game support it, I want meet players but i still cant idenfied their personal profile, like i played Zelda Phantom Hourless without into conversation with them play game like muted. Wii are allow to add friends and messages.

and on the Nintendo Gamecube (re-released version plus master quest version). :)

Count me in. I own this game with new gamecube console. Including Majoria Mask, Zelda, Zelda II. This disc is perfectly for me remind back of the day i played these retro games. :)

Wash your hands before play your Nintendo 3DS!

Zelda_Bathroom_by_paperlab.jpg

Nice visual^

I have kind of a rule with myself. I refuse to buy any new games in a series until I finish what I am on and I have been stuck on twilight princess (wii) I keep finding other games to get sucked in to.

I didn't play Twilight Princess for about 2 years after it release. I was pretty busy. Ugh...

:hmm: I got 3DS gaming console for my young son. It have lot nice features than old DS. I would try getting this game for him.

Catty

Back