Cuts on SSI/SSDI?

Well truth is, SS will be cut... deeply or completely, so our grandkids wont even know what SS is like a lot of our kids already don't know what a Cassette is... hell our grandkids wont even know what a CD is soon.
I just hope it holds out long enough so I can pay off my house and at least leave them something where they can live free. (except for utilities of course)

Well truth is, SS will be cut... deeply or completely, so our grandkids wont even know what SS is like a lot of our kids already don't know what a Cassette is... hell our grandkids wont even know what a CD is soon.
I just hope it holds out long enough so I can pay off my house and at least leave them something where they can live free. (except for utilities of course)

I'm not worried because SS will be around for long time due to gridlocked in the congress and many seniors/disabilities relies on SS to survive. If legislators choose to cut or rid of program so they will lose the vote. The SS can be fixed but it only work if progressive is majority in the congress.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/23/a-liberal-plan-for-social-security/

England don't have the issue, BECAUSE... they don't file tax returns, the government takes all that money and puts it where they need it (road repairs..ect..)
Italy, you don't see damaged cars on the road, you get into a minor fender bender.. you must fix it before you can drive it or its impounded... seriously! Look at all the shit on our roads today, its a wonder they even start/run/drive. And my god the potholes.

England don't have the issue, BECAUSE... they don't file tax returns, the government takes all that money and puts it where they need it (road repairs..ect..)
Italy, you don't see damaged cars on the road, you get into a minor fender bender.. you must fix it before you can drive it or its impounded... seriously! Look at all the shit on our roads today, its a wonder they even start/run/drive. And my god the potholes.

Yes, I like this idea - let rid of tax returns.

The English have social support too, only they don't call it social support. I think it's called "Unemployment Benefits".

Lots of third-world countries actually don't have social support.

Did you realize who owns Federal Reserve bank? No, you didn't guess right! It is PRIVATELY owned bank that does business with Uncle Sam, if Federal Reserve bank makes profit, they are required to pass excess to Uncle Sam. I am not sure but I overheard that in the last 5 years Federal reserve bank failed to make profit and didn't pass much to Uncle Sam, and their interest rate is near zero. How can they continue to survive like that?

Whats even scarier is that if Uncle Sam fails on financial obligations, who is going to take over? Those who OWNS government debts WILL take over and they can decide what to do with it and may have the power to override private citizens rights. Scary! Look at financial news over Cyprus! That is what I am talking about. Cyprus government is broke and can not go on business as usually and EU offers bail out with strings attached, know what it is? "Banking taxes" Nothing Cyprus government can do, but since citizens of Cyprus got screamed "NO" and refused and decided to take their money out of bank which worsen the situation.

There is no money tree out there, and the dollars you see on paper is just a numbers without any strings to specific values (Like gold, silver, etc). This is one of corrupted way for government to get away leaving us suckers in dark. A brilliant idea of FDR back then which ends up stupidest idea for today economic environment. (Don't forget FDR made executive order on who owns gold/silver).

Did you realize who owns Federal Reserve bank? No, you didn't guess right! It is PRIVATELY owned bank that does business with Uncle Sam, if Federal Reserve bank makes profit, they are required to pass excess to Uncle Sam. I am not sure but I overheard that in the last 5 years Federal reserve bank failed to make profit and didn't pass much to Uncle Sam, and their interest rate is near zero. How can they continue to survive like that?

Whats even scarier is that if Uncle Sam fails on financial obligations, who is going to take over? Those who OWNS government debts WILL take over and they can decide what to do with it and may have the power to override private citizens rights. Scary! Look at financial news over Cyprus! That is what I am talking about. Cyprus government is broke and can not go on business as usually and EU offers bail out with strings attached, know what it is? "Banking taxes" Nothing Cyprus government can do, but since citizens of Cyprus got screamed "NO" and refused and decided to take their money out of bank which worsen the situation.

There is no money tree out there, and the dollars you see on paper is just a numbers without any strings to specific values (Like gold, silver, etc). This is one of corrupted way for government to get away leaving us suckers in dark. A brilliant idea of FDR back then which ends up stupidest idea for today economic environment. (Don't forget FDR made executive order on who owns gold/silver).

I have been in the FRB before for a repair job where I worked, my god you wouldn't believe the security there. You have to enter through the same doors the money trucks enter where you are met with a swat team that's heavily armed, go through a series of metal detectors, completely empty your tool boxes and any containers and those are sent through a series of detectors ( trace explosives..ect...) while the work van truck is gone over with mirrors and sniffing dogs... whoooo, takes over an hour to get cleared.. let alone finger printing/mug shots too. I hated doing repairs there.... and same with the ARCH the good ole Gateway to the West. You never knew there was a swat team fully armed and at the ready behind the walls there did ya?

Nope... lose benefits or reduced, besides not everyone can. But I agree that those who can, should.

i said "part time" means they can earn up to 1,040 per month within 4 weeks. Why not. i didnt say, a full time.

i agree, not everyone. most of those people who CAN! yes.

A month ago, I found out new rules about this. They have changed the rule on this one. This applies only SSDi. SSI will waive first 60 dollars, then for every two dollars you earn over 60 dollars, they subtract a dollar from your SSI check. But, the new rules for SSDI, first 9 months of ANY amount income, they knock off each months grace period. If you earn only ten dollars each month for 9 months, then your 9 months trial period exhausted and they will continue pay you for another 3 years, after that BYE! Your SSDI benefits cut off. I was informed of this by SSA representative, and that rep told me that this rule had changed very recently. Its new rule, and I think it is due to years of abuses people staying on part timer for too long. No more of these abuses.

i said "part time" means they can earn up to 1,040 per month within 4 weeks. Why not. i didnt say, a full time.

i agree, not everyone. most of those people who CAN! yes.

Oh work in a bank, I know what you are talking about. Especially FRB.

I have been in the FRB before for a repair job where I worked, my god you wouldn't believe the security there. You have to enter through the same doors the money trucks enter where you are met with a swat team that's heavily armed, go through a series of metal detectors, completely empty your tool boxes and any containers and those are sent through a series of detectors ( trace explosives..ect...) while the work van truck is gone over with mirrors and sniffing dogs... whoooo, takes over an hour to get cleared.. let alone finger printing/mug shots too. I hated doing repairs there.... and same with the ARCH the good ole Gateway to the West. You never knew there was a swat team fully armed and at the ready behind the walls there did ya?

A month ago, I found out new rules about this. They have changed the rule on this one. This applies only SSDi. SSI will waive first 60 dollars, then for every two dollars you earn over 60 dollars, they subtract a dollar from your SSI check. But, the new rules for SSDI, first 9 months of ANY amount income, they knock off each months grace period. If you earn only ten dollars each month for 9 months, then your 9 months trial period exhausted and they will continue pay you for another 3 years, after that BYE! Your SSDI benefits cut off. I was informed of this by SSA representative, and that rep told me that this rule had changed very recently. Its new rule, and I think it is due to years of abuses people staying on part timer for too long. No more of these abuses.

If you stopped working then SSDI will returns. YES. Once you earns 750 bucks per month then it will counts on TWP, and you can make any amounts until 9th of month then they will kick you off from SSDI if you make over 1,040. However if you still earns under 1040 per months then you would be on SSDI.
do you have a link for the new rules. i want to re check with this.

http://www.ssa.gov/oact/cola/twp.html

From my understanding, SSDI is adjusted to what you make... say you get $1000 and you make $700, so then they only give you $300.

Now you start making $1000 and they stop.... in order to get SSDI again you have to fight for it again to show why you are still disabled/unemployed and you were working. they will get you one way or the other, Just to get mine, I had to fight tooth and nail with 3 doctors, lawyers and all else in a room with the judge.
They have bibles with worldwide statictics. They tried to say I could be a janitor, but the judge said " He cant keep moving his neck, bending , squatting ..ect... " due to my spinal injuries, the constant movement would aggrivate everything. they go as far to say how many of those positions are available world wide... all they are looking for is ways NOT to pay you. I have 2 plates 8 screws in my neck, 5 vertibraes in my back needing surgery, degenerative disk desease, and so much more, torn muscle in shoulder, rotator cup in the other, bad knee, deaf.... it all adds up and plays a major roll and Im not young anymore. If you notice a lot of people don't collect retirement because they die before they get that old, if they do they are too old to enjoy it or die shortly after retiring because they worked so hard for so long they don't know what to do with themselves. I for one was restless after my injury, took me about 2 years to settle down because I was a hard laborer, I couldn't sit still but yet it killed me to move, and it still hurts to move too much. Pisses me off that I cant do things I once did myself, and everyone I ever helped doesn't do shit for me in times of need.
So those people are no longer friends/family or whatever the hell they were, even my close friend of 30 years hasn't lifted a finger to help me for all Ive done for him... so long to them! Im ready for new friends now, the old bubble has popped, that circle is gone.

SSA reps in SS office told me though VRI. I was shocked.

Well, from my experience, SS reps never on same page.

If you stopped working then SSDI will returns. YES. Once you earns 750 bucks per month then it will counts on TWP, and you can make any amounts until 9th of month then they will kick you off from SSDI if you make over 1,040. However if you still earns under 1040 per months then you would be on SSDI.
do you have a link for the new rules. i want to re check with this.

Trial Work Period

SSA reps in SS office told me though VRI. I was shocked.

Well, from my experience, SS reps never on same page.

Yeah Best thing to save everything what you signed the form and pay stubs and everything so in case they cant find it then ask for you or save the documetns for court who knows. Solid evidences support you if you understand what is going on with SSA.

Here is hard proof that there is no such law that cuts SSI/SSDI

Seniors say they can't afford Social Security cuts due to chained CPI - Apr. 11, 2013

This is exact what I am saying "Hidden cuts" Or cuts in stealth mode where no one knows until its too late. If your not concern, then you better stack up assets and $ before you retirements. Because over the time they will keep cutting them while you work and when your ready for retirement it may not be much $ for you just to live by.

Its pretty much, Now, don't worry about that. Once reach that time, oh shit moment, can't go back and fix it cause you didn't complain back then.

The law forbids any cuts on SSI/SSDI and SS retirement benefits.

Back