Cutest Kid Sayings...

Enigma

Reaction score
My daughter, Shelby (age 7), was shopping with my mom last week at Illuminations (a candle store) in the mall. Shelby pleaded for a candle of her own, so my mom bought her a little candle. Shelby said, "Oh I will put this in my room!" My mom reminded her that she could not have candles in her room, she needed supervision while burning her candle. Shelby sighed, and said, "I don't have any super vision - I don't have, like, lasers shooting out of my eyes!"

We were cracking up! Could not stop laughing! :laugh2:

What is the cutest/funniest thing your child has said/done?

A few...I try to remember
I should have to write it down lol!

Anyway, in March I think we went to the mall...somehow my son has to go bathroom...she told the cashier that he has to go POOP. I covered his mouth and told him don't say that! The cashier laughed. Jeez!

Yesterday at the doctor office...He said I will have a baby boy, you will have a baby girl. I said what? Two? What do you mean? He said two babies in your tummy mommy! I said oh that? I don't know about that! :lol:

When my son was umm 15 to 16 months old..he was soo OBBESSIONED with trash! Whenever we go, he'll see and say TRASH! We cracked up!

When he was 16 months old, we went to Marineland in Canada...he think all animals are a dog. I told him NOo that is a bear or that's a deer, etc. Too funny!

When we were in Los Angeles vacationing with my mom. We went to the beach. He has to go bathroom. He saw the bathroom place across street from play ground. He said I have to go. I told him hold on...and that bathroom is dirty! He said you clean it! OH lord!

And other one I can't remember why or what. He said daddy can fix it! I can't remember on what was it. I am trying to think.I know something was broken and wanted daddy to fix it. too cute! (he learned that from daddy and Bob the Builder)

There were a lot funny sayings..I am trying to remember.

That's so cute!

Enigma said:
My daughter, Shelby (age 7), was shopping with my mom last week at Illuminations (a candle store) in the mall. Shelby pleaded for a candle of her own, so my mom bought her a little candle. Shelby said, "Oh I will put this in my room!" My mom reminded her that she could not have candles in her room, she needed supervision while burning her candle. Shelby sighed, and said, "I don't have any super vision - I don't have, like, lasers shooting out of my eyes!"

Enigma said:

that's too cute.

Hmmmmmm Where to start. My brother was talking to my daughters telling them about their new cousin, a girl, and said they would send the ultrasound pics of her on email. Well we get the ultrasound pics right and I was showing the kids their cousin. My daughter says "yes it is a girl!!!!!!" I say to her "how do you know?" She points at the pic and says and I quote "Because she is wearing a bow in her long, beautiful hair!!!!"

LOL remind me of what I was in dr office and my son was with me. When they called me to go in office to talk / discuss with dr. My son said "mommy's belly is fat" I said no and He said yes you are fat. He pointed at my tummy. I had hard time to explain to him about me being preggy.. What can I say ?

:giggle: Kids says the darnest things, don't they?

My 5 years old son keeps saying that when He grows up, He'll be so big and that I (the mom) would be going shorter to be a baby all over again :giggle: I keep telling him that I will stay the way I am while he keeps growing. *chuckles*

When I was visited at my aunt's home. My cousin when she was about 4 or 5 yrs old and ask me said " ohhh your ears are broken??" cause I wear my hearing aids on and I was :confused: and dont know what she said. My aunt was laughed and I was said " what she said? :lol: " then she explianed without sign lanaguage which she cant but she explian clear and I was laugh like said " huh my ears are broken?" that cute of her to said that lol then my aunt explianed to her that I born deaf cant hear not broken ears something like that. :lol:

Now she is 7 or 8 yrs old :lol:

As my self as a child I remembered CLEARLY!!! I was about 5 or 6. I told my best friend (old one) that when you and I get big we'll become man! WHen I was thinking of that, I cracked up! HAHA!

I know I did something so funny when I was a kid but I am trying to remember. :lol:

Enigma said:

That is sooo hilarious! :laugh2:

Few months ago my 2 year old daughter asked me where daddy was. I said and signed, "Daddy is working!" Out of blue she said to me, "Daddy is working and making money and get pizza!" I was howling my arse off and said, but it's only Thursday!? We'll get the pizza tomorrow. Tomorrow came and she reminded me the pizza again. Boy she doesn't forget! Kids say the darnest thing! Gotta love 'em. :D

Enigma,

So funny..
Image that so cute talk!
LOL

as same thing when My older son (toddler time) and spotted Grandpa! He stunned surprised-shock same ID Grandpa.. He yelled, I have awesome 2 GRANDPA! I was so hysterically laughed.. I know my son doesn't understand "twins". I never forget that best memory ever I had!

Ok this is one I did...

I went to my aunts to get baby-sat nothing new i went there alot and i guess i came home asking for foodcraps well my mom and dad could not figure out what foodcraps were so we went to cashwise and we're going down the ailse and we came across the crutons and i pointed and screamed to my mom " Mommy Mommy Foodcraps"

and here's one on my sister....

she also went to my aunts ( yes same aunt) and my aunt deicded to teach my sister a song like she does for everyone well there was something with this song that my sister could not do i don't remember what it was so my aunt decided to teach her where to over emphasize her words So the song became " I like to go bowling with my friend BERT Bowling and goaling in my Bowling SHIRT Bowling is my kind of game" and to this day neither my sister or i get any relief of ever saying those things

LOL yes, kids are so funny...

other day.. my son (4 years old) Allen..

he was playing with game cube.. all sudden it wasnt working.. he got upset.. and came to me and my man, said.. game cube is taking nap!
we cracked up sooo hard till our tummy sore..

yeah, i should have write down what the kids said real darn funny things.. I tried to remember more.. :/

hehe..

DoofusMama said:
LOL yes, kids are so funny...

other day.. my son (4 years old) Allen..

he was playing with game cube.. all sudden it wasnt working.. he got upset.. and came to me and my man, said.. game cube is taking nap!
we cracked up sooo hard till our tummy sore..

yeah, i should have write down what the kids said real darn funny things.. I tried to remember more.. :/

hehe..
awww cute!! hehe

Jolie_77 said:
:giggle: Kids says the darnest things, don't they?

My 5 years old son keeps saying that when He grows up, He'll be so big and that I (the mom) would be going shorter to be a baby all over again :giggle: I keep telling him that I will stay the way I am while he keeps growing. *chuckles*

LOL he always tell me same thing.... He was learning about thou shall not steal... and i borrow ur car and he told me that i was a sinner nad i stole your car..

lol yes i agree.. that kids does say the darnest things.. so funny@!!! hehe..

last year i told my son tj that aunt jo jo will get out of halfway house and come home .. he said YAYAY.. then he asked how will she come home?? she have to run??? cuz her car is wrecked 2 yrs ago?? (its 60 miles from here to Little rock too far?!) I burst out laughing at what he said.. mom and everyone else laughed too.. im shocked that he have good memory??!!! i was like :jaw: .. amazing that he still remmy that aunt jo jo wrecked her car? lol..

he said that if i see a big snake coming to me.. yell to him and he will be a warrior and do a KARATE yahhhhh BOOM the snake is dead.. i laughed at what he said.. he love snakes.. so you see he think he is fearless when it come to snakes.. hehe..

our cats Turtle and Funny face doesnt get along (they both are brothers) they r toms and not fixed.. they fought alots.. TJ said momma .. they dont love each other anymore.. now we dont love each other anymoe.. i better go back and live with daddy.. with sad eyes.. i laughed and told him NO dont say that.. u are MY baby.. ALWYAS will be no matter what! i explained to him that cats just mad at each other and show who the boss is? over terrority.. he said oh.. he got it.. i told him i am your MOMMA and u are my son! always!!! no matter what will happen.. dont ever forget that? he smiled and we hugged!!!! i still think funny what he said..

so many stories.. im tryin to remmy.. wish i have wrote down in my journal but i didnt.. dang.. the baby book is full.... no more.. i need to start another book from 5 yrs to 10 yrs for TJ.. then i will write more stuffs of his achievements and things he did from 5 yrs to 10 yrs.. :) then i will REMMY.. LOL.. :)

Back