Cute story about my (almost) 2 year old daughter

babymakerdaddy

Reaction score
My daughter, Esther, was playing with her doll when she noticed a string tied around the doll's neck. Esther pulled the string off which caused the doll's head to fall off. I am not sure how or why the string held on the doll's head. Esther told me later that day that she broke the doll and it's head fell off.

Last night, as I was rocking Esther to sleep, I was stroking her hair as I sang her a song. Esther looked up at me and said, "Daddy, don't break my head."

I couldn't stop laughing after that.

Have a great day!

Trent

aww kids do said the darnest things, dont they? hehe.. so cute! heh

That cute and remmy to tell her when she get older. I am sure she will be saying no way or something to that affect. :D

:rofl: I love kids´s cute talk... They find good word to say something back to you... :rofl:

Hehehe..it's a cute line a child makes. It's a funny one as well. She was making sure that she'll be okay. ;) I love it when kids say the darnest things. Gotta luv 'em. They're sweet angels.

ROFL!!!!! darn thats soooo cute... haha..

same with Allen, he just turned 4..

in that morning of his birthday.. I said.. Happy birthday Allen,, now you are 4.. wow.. and say bye bye 3..

he go like. uh? mom! nooo.. I want 3 stay but I am 4..

lol haha cute.

LOL very cute for kids saying darnest things.

Awww that so cute and I :laugh2: hard as well... oh boy.. that so cute to say things like that!

Back