TXgolfer

Dream Weaver
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine had trouble with M's

M&M's were Nim a Nims
Milk was Nok
water was gogo :dunno:

I did have a little brother who would mispronounce a few words when he was 2 years old. He would say "mocycle" for motorcycle and "corbette" for Corvette. ;)

I did have a little cousin who overheard me explaining a fatality move to my other cousin. (It was for Jax of Mortal Kombat II on the Sega Genesis.) I said, "Okay, take one step away from the character and then press block-block-block-block-A." For the next few hours, my little cousin was ground around the house yelling "bla bla bla bla hay!"

Never forget the day I was driving down the road with Matthew, age around 2....he kept repeating "fire fuck, fire fuck"!....I was shocked, pulled the car over and asked him "what did you say"????....yeah...it was a fire truck!

Never forget the day I was driving down the road with Matthew, age around 2....he kept repeating "fire fuck, fire fuck"!....I was shocked, pulled the car over and asked him "what did you say"????....yeah...it was a fire truck!

LMAO!!! of all the ones Adam gets RIGHT Truck is one of them... sorta-- it's 'tuc' (that's for car, truck, van, anything really)

I have to think on this one... the words Adam has are pretty clear- but they're also not THAT many, and none really funny-- hmmmm :hmm:

however, his facial expressions and gestures are HILARIOUS!! When he wants to watch 'Shrek' he balls his fists up at his shoulders (like he's showing off his muscles) sways his hips and scrunches up his face all while say "dohnkay"

Peepsa for pizza, m an m an mn nimmms, since there were many candies with m in the bag, ahhgog for hot dog. Mostly they pronounced everything well since the eldest had echolalia. (now that is a funny word)

HAHA! ooh...I'll never get to hear my child. :( some of his signs are too funny although.

adamsmomma, you still need to take video of that! :squint:

We had:

ha ha's for hot dogs
mom mom for Grandma
bowie bowie aaee for Bowling Alley
daaee for daddy
yeyyo for yello
That was all my daughter's since she could not do the hard consonants or middle letters like the l's in yellow.

I remember when we moved and were driving past DeFuniak Springs in the Florida Panhandle, daughter at just 2 who never spoke a full sentence popped out with "Loo ma, the hows are eeing rass." (Look ma, the cows are eating grass)

Son was always worried about the:

refrigilator.

Son was always worried about the:

refrigilator.

LOL! For my 2nd son, he called it the 'fidder-feeder'. The freezer was the 'FEEDER-feeder' (said with that emphasis).

The school bus going by the house was the 'a poo bah' I never did know where that came from but he repeated it EVERY day :lol:

however, his facial expressions and gestures are HILARIOUS!! When he wants to watch 'Shrek' he balls his fists up at his shoulders (like he's showing off his muscles) sways his hips and scrunches up his face all while say "dohnkay"

hahahah, that is so precious!

I don't have any kids, but it's so funny to read the cute things children say!

My daughter said most of those, but she still says mamas, ehan for her brother(Ethan). My youngest don't say much, but mostly grunts around(he 3 now). There others, just the facial expressions where always the best. My daughter blowing kisses where the best.

HAHA! ooh...I'll never get to hear my child. :( some of his signs are too funny although.

adamsmomma, you still need to take video of that! :squint:

Oh yeah I need to try-- little booger always stops when I have the camera or phone out... he's too smart sometimes!

Ummmm..

When my son was two.. he would call his toy trucks.. Frucks. DOH....

My daughter.. Pahgatti for Spaghetti

When my daughter was potty training she would clap twice when she was done and yell "Wipers"...... I think her very young uncles taught her that.....lol

My son called buttons "fuckits" and the hospital was the hopistal.

I kind of had a language of my own when I was a kid.

Slippers = nikkerslores
Bandages = babages
grasshoppers = peacesnappers
black birds = blackabir

Thats all I can remember.. or at least what my parents managed to remember and figure out.

Back