Cute Lilac siamese cat pictures Part 1

Lilac is beautiful cat! Siamese is one of the smartest cats. Now that you called her Lilac, I kinda expected a lavender cat...LOL Gray is close enough to lavender. I like the name Lilac as lilac bush flowers smells so sweet in the air when the wind breezes.

Lilac is beautiful cat! Siamese is one of the smartest cats. Now that you called her Lilac, I kinda expected a lavender cat...LOL Gray is close enough to lavender. I like the name Lilac as lilac bush flowers smells so sweet in the air when the wind breezes.

That's what it called Lilac seal point Siamese that i found on internet and perfect match color of our cat Tuffy.... She is sort of in middle grey and lilac.... yeah indeed she is beautiful cat that we ever had in our lifetime... :giggle: Thanks for your kind of words about her (Tuffy) PeachLady! :D

Beautiful cats, you have in there!
Congratulations, WhiteWovles64!
My niece has a similar cat like yours. The cat's name is Lavender. She looks a little bit like a lilac point siamese so maybe she is mixed with that breed. My niece got her from a shelter in Salt Lake City so she doesn't know for sure. Lavender, the cat is very sweet! :D

Beautiful cats, you have in there!
Congratulations, WhiteWovles64!
My niece has a similar cat like yours. The cat's name is Lavender. She looks a little bit like a lilac point siamese so maybe she is mixed with that breed. My niece got her from a shelter in Salt Lake City so she doesn't know for sure. Lavender, the cat is very sweet! :D

Sosie, Thank You :ty: for your compliment about our beautiful cats :D

Back