VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Aww... isn't this kitty cute!?

fb23cefb.jpg

fb23cefa.jpg

Imagine doing this to your own cat!? :rofl:

Last edited:
hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl: so funny... I would try to do that to my family's cat some day :naughty: so funy sh*t poodle cat... haga

:shock: That cat would be like this now if the owner starts again

Attachments

• 307700451704l.jpg
    307700451704l.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 97
VamPyroX said:
Aww... isn't this kitty cute!?

fb23cefb.jpg

Imagine doing this to your own cat!? :rofl:

Someone is trying to get her to look like a poodle? Gawd, I feel so sorry for that cat.... If I ever knew who the owner is, I'd be glad to give the same hair-cut like he/she did to this cat!

I did this to my own cat and she looks great! It helps her a lot with her hairball problem. Before, she threw up almost twice a day everyday all over the house, and her BM's sometime get stuck on her long hair (being dragged all over the floor sometimes). So I decided to give her haircut like this lion's style and all problems solved. So I'm going to keep her fur that way from now on, and of course, it made my cat happier than ever. :thumb:

At first I thought it's ridiculous, but now it's adorable. Maybe I'll attach a pic of her after her "fur-cut."

:o so mean to the cat!!!!! that cat looks pretty PISSED and rightfully so!!! and it looks awful! :(

that's like less than 2 years old pic.. But it was funny fooling friends into thinking I have a pic of a shaven pussy.. when they open their email and see that shaven pussy, they go:

:jaw: :rofl:

This brings a whole new meaning to women saying, "I recently shaved my pussy... wanna see it?"

Awwww! poor the cat that has no hair.. I am sure she or he is not happy with that haha lol. And other picture aww cute kitten hee hee. I love to look at cute animals. :)

cute kitty...

Got from email....

awww...
check this out....

Attachments

• Belly%20Dancer_ani.gif
    Belly%20Dancer_ani.gif
    59.2 KB · Views: 45
Back