Customer Report shows that AT&T is the worse carrier

#1 Prices have already gone up on my home Internet access account.

#2 the marketing bastards keep sending me their Uverse advertisements, and I keep sending the damn things back.

AT&T - I DON'T WANT YOUR CABLE AND NEVER WILL! STOP!!!

#2 the marketing bastards keep sending me their Uverse advertisements, and I keep sending the damn things back.

Why did Consumer Reports say that AT&T Uverse and Verizon FIOS one of the is the best internet/phone and TV service? I saw it in the book few months ago. AT&T may be the worst carrier, but I haven't had problems with them. *shakes my head*

I am AT&T customer for 6 years and I don't have any problem with u-verse, Internet access, and iPhone 4.

I am AT&T customer for 6 years and I don't have any problem with u-verse, Internet access, and iPhone 4.

I think it depends on where you live. I have friends in NY and SF, and they say it's awful, but friends in smaller cities say it's okay.

Why did Consumer Reports say that AT&T Uverse and Verizon FIOS one of the is the best internet/phone and TV service? I saw it in the book few months ago. AT&T may be the worst carrier, but I haven't had problems with them. *shakes my head*

Please read what I said. It is an invasion of my privacy! I'm tired of them sending me stuff. In case you didn't know, I don't have a TV nor a land phone. I have no need for them! My fees are going up because they are being applied to all that advertising crap they had sent out EVERY WEEK for at least six months! Once a week for months! Eventually, they should be getting the idea that they wasted their (and my) money on the advertisements.

:shakeshead:

I think it depends on where you live. I have friends in NY and SF, and they say it's awful, but friends in smaller cities say it's okay.

Too many hearing from small city and they complained about drop voice a lot and awful slow on their iPhone even my iPhone under VZ is pretty quick then them. Yep, it's all depends on the coverage.

Please read what I said. It is an invasion of my privacy! I'm tired of them sending me stuff. In case you didn't know, I don't have a TV nor a land phone. I have no need for them! My fees are going up because they are being applied to all that advertising crap they had sent out EVERY WEEK for at least six months! Once a week for months! Eventually, they should be getting the idea that they wasted their (and my) money on the advertisements.

Yes I know that. They advertise crap everywhere even we don't have this and that.

I know that lots of AT&T voice callings on iPhone are dropping. That s worse than other carries. Many hearing customers had switched to Verizon. But almost deaf users don't need AT&T voice plans and AT&T s network is faster on internet. I hope that next gen iPhone (LTE) would be better next year than current ones.

I heard the post offices are trying to encourage more companies to send advertisements through the mail , the PO need the money!! My mail carrier said she would be out of a job if it was not for the junks mail. I hate junk mail! I told Comcast to stop calling me and now they send junk mail every week. I have Verizon for my phone and internet , and Comcast for TV as Verizon does not cable in my city yet . I been waiting for Verizon to have cable TV but it does not look it going to happen any time soon! CRAP!!

The subject is about wireless carrier, it has nothing with TV or ISP.

I know that lots of AT&T voice callings on iPhone are dropping. That s worse than other carries. Many hearing customers had switched to Verizon. But almost deaf users don't need AT&T voice plans and AT&T s network is faster on internet. I hope that next gen iPhone (LTE) would be better next year than current ones.

Then this news has do nothing with it for Deaf.

but att is VERY extremely friendly to GLBT community since Verizon got poor score on HRC report.

There is no voice protocol over LTE so 3G will used for voice and LTE for data.

Yup, second here except for network congestion in DC that caused iPhone to load so slowly.

have no problem with my AT&T service... but then I only have the data plan, no voice. Haven't had any problems with customer service either.

Back