Currency Exchanges?

Mechanical

Reaction score
Okay, I have some Canadian money left from my last trip, mostly it is 2$ coins. Where would I be able to go to exchange it? All the banks need you to have an account, but I don't have enough to open an account and Bank of America won't exchange coins (pathetic, right?)

It's sad when one of the largest banks in the country won't exchange coin currency. What has America come to? I miss being so close to the border!!!

Okay, I have some Canadian money left from my last trip, mostly it is 2$ coins. Where would I be able to go to exchange it? All the banks need you to have an account, but I don't have enough to open an account and Bank of America won't exchange coins (pathetic, right?)

It's sad when one of the largest banks in the country won't exchange coin currency. What has America come to? I miss being so close to the border!!!

ask your family member or friend with bank account and have them exchange money for you

None have accounts at banks here, and I don't know many people here other than my boyfriend.

Since you are in Charlotte metro, try First Citizens Bank, you may have to go by the airport (Douglas) to do this at their branch banking center. I would advise that you contact them before going there.

Bring identification cards with you in case they asked for it.

Back