Curling players?

Icefiero

Reaction score
I realize not a lot of Americans play curling compared to Canadians, but I would like to know if any one of you play curling? I'm a very competitive curler, and enjoy playing it. I started at 8 years old and have been curling for 16 years now.

Anyone here play curling?

I love curling! I always wanted to do it. I have a PC game for curling and it's awesome fun! I played shuffleboard in bar sometimes... its pretty close the same thing but no ice. I am in southeast texas and it almost never snow here.

Thats great. What curling game do you have? There are a lot of curling games but many of them are not realistic when it comes to physics. The only game that has real physics as it is a "curling simulation" is Granite. (www.inturnsoftware.com)

I really wish that the USA have a few curling teams, so they can participate with Canada's competition, I mean, we have annual CDCC (Canadian Deaf Curling Championships) with one coming up this April in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and next year in Montreal, Quebec.

It's a lot of fun, especially in the social part, party and beer every night with 100 or so deafies for a full week :D

I do not have this game... this look better than the one I had! :thumb:

Back