curious:what are you doing? all states, Canada, & other country

DraculaDeaf

Reaction score
Yesterday, about 2 or 3 pm it started rain about 2 or 3 hours then stopped. The cloudy is clear and sun about 4 pm. Few later rain again all night and early morning about stopped at 4 am. I woke up at 5:20 am and smell fireplace outside somewhere who live. I checked outside and looked at the stairs already wet and van too. There are muddy and looked sky cloudy still there. I saw the mountain cloudy is cover. :aw: That's cool. But outside chill seem cold. I think thunderstorm is coming soon. :eek3: But I think soon cold is coming, I don't know when. Also I live in old town of the mountain. :hmm:

Today I started to read the book of "Harvesting the Heart" on Chapter 5 page 69 so far and checked Big fish games and AllDeaf. I will write thing to do on the paper for tomorrow. I do vacuum on the floor and go to take a shower and sort of my things and check if I want to read the books out of boxes. And I want move the furniture around and keep clean and don't mess. My mom put wrong way. "NUT" I always put right way. :roll: I grab the coffee. LOL

Last edited:
Yesterday, about 2 or 3 pm it started rain about 2 or 3 hours then stopped. The cloudy is clear and sun about 4 pm. Few later rain again all night and early morning about stopped at 4 am. I woke up at 5:20 am and smell fireplace outside somewhere who live. I checked outside and looked at the stairs already wet and van too. There are muddy and looked sky cloudy still there. I saw the mountain cloudy is cover. :aw: That's cool. But outside chill seem cold. I think thunderstorm is coming soon. :eek3: But I think soon cold is coming, I don't know when. Also I live in old town of the mountain. :hmm:

Today I started to read the book of "Harvesting the Heart" on Chapter 5 page 69 so far and checked Big fish games and AllDeaf. I will write thing to do on the paper for tomorrow. I do vacuum on the floor and go to take a shower and sort of my things and check if I want to read the books out of boxes. And I want move the furniture around and keep clean and don't mess. My mom put wrong way. "NUT" I always put right way. :roll: I grab the coffee. LOL

I know your location is Transylvania, :lol: but where is your second home? Where do you live right now, where is that old town of the mountain. I love mountains!

You're teddy bear and kitten is so darn cute!

I wanted to post the one I had on the thread but it was too big and didn't know if there was a way to made it smaller. :ty: I really loves cats ! :) What the heck , I love animals period LOL!

this kid just put pic of cat on my avarta wish knew how he did it...
wdys where is pic of your teddy.
the weather is cloudy after hot week that in Suffolk uk ,rough answer to questions

the weather is cloudy after hot week that in Suffolk uk ,rough answer to questions

Love your kitty avatar too, would like to have a grey cat like that!

thank you Annie this kid put it on had no idea he had or how..he also told me he typed something on here he don't remember which thread I dread to look incase unappropiate

I have a new avatar with a kitty hugging a teddy bear .

I'm just back from a walk, a new puppy in the neighborhood ran across the busy road and jumped all over me. Rather startled me, not knowing if he was being playful or going to bite. The owners did come out shouting for it to stop.

The guy says the puppy had seen me walk by several times and was anxious to meet me! :lol: uh huh.

I'm leery of any dog I don't know as I've been bit by 3 different dogs who have come running at full speed toward me.

I was worried about this puppy being hit by a car as it is coming home from work time, the busiest on my road. The owners said they are getting ready to put up a fence for the dog. Hope so.

I'm just back from a walk, a new puppy in the neighborhood ran across the busy road and jumped all over me. Rather startled me, not knowing if he was being playful or going to bite. The owners did come out shouting for it to stop.

The guy says the puppy had seen me walk by several times and was anxious to meet me! :lol: uh huh.

I'm leery of any dog I don't know as I've been bit by 3 different dogs who have come running at full speed toward me.

I was worried about this puppy being hit by a car as it is coming home from work time, the busiest on my road. The owners said they are getting ready to put up a fence for the dog. Hope so.

The owners of the puppy are not very bright , a neighbor that no longer lived here had company and they brought their dog and let it run lose in my condo . I was like WT? and woman calling her dog stupid for not coming back , I told her no the dog is not stupid , she was not very smart letting her dog run lose. The dog was ran by a truck the next week. :( I can't stand stupid pet owners! . Some people in NH would shoot an unknown dog running at them.

Last edited:
Not Colorado's Animas River. But our called Colorado river in Rocky Mountian. Leadville between Grande. And Buena vistia between Salida should be Colorado Animas River.

Animas Colorado River in San Juan, Colorado

Leadville Mine closed long time ago. Climax Mine still open. I am not sure Climax and Leadville are so little far.

I give you the links:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climax,_Colorado
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadville,_Colorado
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadville_mining_district
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_River
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animas_River

I hope you read information about Colorado River and Town.

Are you able to use your water after EPA leaked mine waste into Colorado's Animas River ?

Aw, so cutest. Puppy followed you. SO long time ago where I live Grand Junction, Colorado and puppy (pug) followed me on sidewalk and I noticed I knew Pug( where he live) and forward walked to the house and knock the door and the girl say "hi may I help you" and I say "Hi I am deaf and talk as well is this your Pug?" and The girl say "Yes that is my puppy (Pug)" and I say "your puppy lost and can crawl the fence and make sure to check the fence" and the girl say "Oh let me check the fence then yelled "dad" fix the fence" Her dad run and say "what" and The girl say "look the fence" her dad say " how get the under of the fence" I laughed and the girl say " the lady told me the puppy followed her and make sure to check the fence" Her Dad say "oh no, he will fix the fence and called the puppy "bad boy, go to room" The puppy ran the house and stay his room. We say "thank you very much for found puppy."

I walked to Safeway store from my home.

Yesterday, I read the book and not finish to read. So I really am so busy, my mom need me help stuffs.

Today, about 10:30 am I also grab my book to start read, we will ready to go Safeway store to get foods for the Church and drop the Church for foods then go to Thrifty store and look around what I want buy then Go to buy Subway for us (3 people, plus me) then go to post office for my mom and my brother then check my mailbox and go home and help my mom for foods boxes. Really busy all day.

got FB in eye unable flush it out so not doing a lot apart from sitting on hands trying not think of ciggies now I just have, so will spend next hour trying not to think of them,So in not thinking about them means I really am and desperate go shops buy packet which I wont bc I gave up.Roughly how afternoon going sort of torcher and fight over flesh

Yesterday, I read the book and not finish to read. So I really am so busy, my mom need me help stuffs.

Today, about 10:30 am I also grab my book to start read, we will ready to go Safeway store to get foods for the Church and drop the Church for foods then go to Thrifty store and look around what I want buy then Go to buy Subway for us (3 people, plus me) then go to post office for my mom and my brother then check my mailbox and go home and help my mom for foods boxes. Really busy all day.

What book are you reading? I like thrift stores, that's where I get most of my books. I like non fiction, most anything....memoirs, biography, books on travel, adventure, true crime, interior decorating, quilting, etc. etc.

I have a ton of books and running out of places to keep them, I also like to read a book several times, so if I like a book, it's a keeper. if I don't care for one so much I put it in the little hut at the transfer station where people can leave off or take things for free.

got FB in eye unable flush it out so not doing a lot apart from sitting on hands trying not think of ciggies now I just have, so will spend next hour trying not to think of them,So in not thinking about them means I really am and desperate go shops buy packet which I wont bc I gave up.Roughly how afternoon going sort of torcher and fight over flesh

FB,FB? trying to figure that out. You got face book in your eye?:lol: that's all I can think of.

Hope you can give up the cigs for good, sorry it's so darn hard! Glad I never started.

Back