Curious and Who is Crazymanw00t?

Crazymanw00t

Reaction score
Hi everyone on www.alldeaf.com,

My name is Eric Jindra. My birthdates is Nov-25-1985 and I am 19 yrs old. I am Californian. 6'2, Dirty Blonde, Black Eye, 265 lbs with few fat lbs. and I have mostly of built body. I am strong believer of Christian. I am republican person. I graduated from CSDF with class of 2004 (California School for the Deaf, Fremont). I am student of Gallaudet University and major in History, Government, and Economics.

I have many interests and hobbies. I can name few of it but it will take a week to type all up my interest and hobbies on this thread. Ok, my hobbies are paintball, German cars, history information, reading bible, social with Christian fellows, spreading gospel to others, water sports, snow sports, hunting, traveling, watch DVD movies, dogs, webdesign, photoshop, taking high quality pictures, Flash MX Pro, etc.

My website, http://jindra.aofrozencity.com -Soon it will be major changes from what you will view it on right now. It will be 100% Marcomedia Flash website with many high quality pictures, "Power Point" on some subjects, Gospel about Jesus Christ, and events around at Gallaudet University. Right now I am laying out the website and filling up with works. The project will may complete after Feb. You may wonder what is www.aofrozencity.com It is a general website with jokes and info.

If you have any questions and feel free to ask me.

BTW, I often hangs out around at www.GermanTechnik.com It is a forum of German Cars.

Welcome to Alldeaf Crazymanw00t! Have a good time reading and posting in here and also hope your stay will be a pleasant one as well! :)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD.

Come to share your posts with us here! :mrgreen:

Liebling:-))) said:
Herzlich Willkommen zu AD.

Come to share your posts with us here! :mrgreen:

Danke und nizza, zum Sie treffen.

I know little German and I am learning it at Gally.

German, you say?

Is Dr. Mitchell one of your professors? She taught my German 101 class during my freshman year.

Are you involved with any of the organizations on campus?

Weclome!

Out of curiousity, what did you make to go to Gallaudet University? I attended there, however I transfered and graduated from California State University, Northridge with my Bachelor's degree in Liberal Studies.

Enjoy your holidays!

Hello Crazyman,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! ;)

NeilMcD said:
Is Dr. Mitchell one of your professors? She taught my German 101 class during my freshman year.

Are you involved with any of the organizations on campus?

Uhh, no. Dr. Mullens is my professor for German 111 and 112.

I am involved with German sign lanuage program for summer course at Hamburg, Germany. I am heavily involved with Campus Crusade for Christ at Gally, www.campuscrusadeforchrist.com, Gally Football, and SBG.

Last edited:
MissSeua said:
Weclome!

Out of curiousity, what did you make to go to Gallaudet University? I attended there, however I transfered and graduated from California State University, Northridge with my Bachelor's degree in Liberal Studies.

Enjoy your holidays!

Why did I choose Gallaudet University? Gallaudet University has full accesses for deaf students. It is very important for me to have full accesses with University for my B.A. Degree. Other reasons, Gallaudet has many deaf students and why should I decline a University with majority of deaf students. Gallaudet University is only a deaf University in world. I will transfer to SFSU, Berkeley, or Stanford University for M.A. degree program, hopefully.

BTW, I am proudly to be DEAF! So Gallaudet is a right place for me to fit in. I could go straight to California Berkeley with much far better education than Gallaudet. But I decided to choose Gallaudet for now. :wiggle:

Crazymanw00t said:
Uhh, no. Dr. Mullens is my professor for German 111 and 112.

I am involved with German sign lanuage program for summer course at Hamburg, Germany. I am heavily involved with Campus Crusade for Christ at Gally, www.campuscrusadeforchrist.com, Gally Football, and SBG.

I was SBG prez for two months back in 1996.. I believe I'm the only totally unelected SBG president (VP resigned, I moved up from PR to VP, then the prez resigned and I became President)..

Back