curious, 1 of 3 believes in ghosts. Do you?

Do you believe in there are ghosts?

• YES! I believe there are real everywhere! Woo!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • NO! I do not believe they are real! Completely bogus!

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Maybe but I need to see proof! Now, let me see it please!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I believe there are ghosts for a reason.. some might be real but not sure.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't know. Are you for real?

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Maybe I better let you and TAPS and Ghost Adventures do your job. I dont want to know!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

UNYTruthHunters

Reaction score
I am conducting a survey to see what YOU believe. Do you believe there are ghosts or anything paranormal?

I am a Deaf Paranormal Investigator as part of UPNYTH.

They say 1 in 3 believe there are ghosts. But I wanted to know what the Deaf community has to say?

There is a question but ONE choice out of 6 for you to answer that may offend you so viewers' discretion is advised.

Last edited:
I have felt my deceased husband's presence. A teen living with us has apparently seen "someone" in our house according to my daughter.

Yeah, I believe in ghosts and also in spirits...and I'm sure there are some people who have seen the "Hounds of Hell', as I have at one very dark period of time in my life.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I do believe spiritual energy around us. I have never seen or felt a ghost but my gf and friends have and I do believe it.

Yes.... Ghost Adventures is better than TAPS!!! :D

People who saw or felt ghosts do have hallucination problems due to medicines. I never took a medicine in my life, and I don't see any ghosts. -.-

Ghosts

People who saw or felt ghosts do have hallucination problems due to medicines. I never took a medicine in my life, and I don't see any ghosts. -.-

I do not Judge you..I respect your belief, like everyone else.But I take medication and I do not hallucinate..I am very happy you do not have to take any medications..Be happy , Be Well...Midnight♥♥♥

Last edited:
Ghosts

I really can not say I have seen a Ghost..I have indeed seen what I choose to call Spirit energy. I believe we all are on a certain , well I will call it a frequency of energy. I believe there are, for whatever reasons, people whose energy is released at death or shortly after and that released energy is on another frequency. One which we living beings usually can not see. However if the spirit energy has unfinished business or needs to communicate something, i think it is possible for the evergy, because it has not wholly left this frequency, to appear (and usually it is not able to appear in a solid form but rather a "sheer whisp" of the figure they were held in while alive.) I know this sounds like a hallucination but I can only tell you from my own experiences I have had an "out of body" experience while Drs worked on me
after my attack. I was very awake and aware of the sounds, but saw myself as a seperate being. I also had a very close relationship with my MOM. She was my best friend and I had to let her go 4 yrs ago in july. I moved into her condo and cared for her until she was freed from the vessel we all call our bodies. The next night even tho her physical body had been taken from the condo, I chose to stay there in hopes she would come to me. You see i was deaf when She left and my biggest regret is that I could not hear her last words to me...I stayed in the condo talking out loud to her as i had while i cared for her...I can only tell you I saw what I believe was the spiritual energy of my MOM that night...I saw her face, smiling, and it was the only time since I lost my hearing that I heard someone speak to me. What she said will remain within my heart and soul until I am freed from this vessel that holds my spirit...I do not lie and I was not hallucinating, I do not drink or do drugs...I felt the energy on my skin while she was there with me...and have not felt it since...smile..So..You believe whatever you choose..i KNOW!
I speak to her often..and will miss her Sunday,more then I can express in
words and even tho tears run down my face as I type this , I am smiling...
I am blessed child...I am happy and getting better Smile..Peace to you all and to those that you love...Midnight♥♥♥

I believe there is energy in everything...

life is circular...

there are things we don't know about and our labels are limiting...

look below the labels.....

I respectfully disagree with you. I caught a glimpse of a ghost on the hallway from my corner of eye in the past. I was not on medication at that point. My old apt where I used to live near the cemetery.

For me, I had seen ghosts, a black mass, and orbs, feel the presence of spirits, deja vu, and phantom noise (yes, I heard the word of "GET OUT" close to my ear. No joke.

I beg to differ....the only meds I take are for acid reflux....don't drink, either.

I've never seen one, but I've heard a lot of stories. I'm not sure what to believe.

To all of you, thank you each of you made your comments! Not always drugs can cause hallucinations. No.. there are many logicial explainations for all those events to happen. Drugs can be but you are mistaken. It can be real. It can be caused by EMF (Electro Magentic Frequency). It can be mental illness. Yes, mental health can cause imaginations. There are more. There are vortex that can bring paranormal activity pretty high. Our bodies are full of chemicals, water, and electricity! You know that?

If you watch one of those ghost hunting shows, they will tell you that all of them are not drugs. They have good logical explainations for the phenomia to occur.

Sometimes it can even be by reflexion of lights caused by cars, snow.. mirrors.. you name it. Sometimes cameras or any electronic devices are not functioning.

I would say 90 percent of what people saw are not real but other 10 percent are real and there are no explaination for the phenomon to happen. Even the US Air Force had a report for UFOs.. that they only could debunk 90 percent and other 10 still unknown. I think there are more percentage are real.

Any of you live in Central NY, please get in touch with me and I will be happy to show you actual haunted places and explain it is real. OK? On to the next! lol.

Yes.... Ghost Adventures is better than TAPS!!! :D

Phillips, I have my staff members who have worked with TAPS and a friend who is part of another paranormal society happened to know PRS (aka as Paranormal State) and another knows Ghost Adventures. What I heard that all of their techique are different. What I know is that they said they all are nice (of course, they all are celebrities and have to be nice to the public!) however, in our circles, TAPS have generated controversal things happened to them. Many of us, as I admit, that TAPS had staged a couple of so called "paranormal" evidence. One time it was on Halloween live that a "ghost" pulled Grant Wilson's winter jacket collar only to be faked by a pull by Grant himself. Both Skeptics and many Paranormal Investigators caught that and it was debunked but TAPS aruged that it was true.

Another problem with TAPS is that they are strictly controlled by Piligram Productions that made the show and created Ghost Hunters International (GHI).. The producers lately are disappointed in the GHI rating has slipped and fired many of the GHI staff. Also there were some of them having disagreement. So as you can see TAPS and GHI are more staged than Ghost Adventures.

PRS I think was more honesty as well as Paraormal Cops and a couple of other groups. However, those shows were cancelled by their cable companies due to rating slip or the disagreement between the societies and the producers.

Ghost Adventures.. what they do is a bit more rough by challenge something paranormal out there and I noticed almost every week a ghost kept saying it wanted to k i l l Zak. I think he has an attachment on him. That means a ghost from an investigation or a demon followed him to every investigation to haunt him. That is my opnion.

That is a problem with Zak. I am not sure he knows that.

Whilst Ghost Adventures team working on actual investigations, their style is to come on for TV.

Please remember that producers want come ons, the WOWs and the Woo! for rating and money. If paranormal groups on TV can not find anything, they end up will have a boring show and no one will want to watch them!

That is the sad part that the producers want what they want. If we are going to have a show... we will be the producers ourselves filming then we go out and do investigations then air on TV. Our way! We will not accept any producers' invitation for us to go on TV.

Back