CUPID- Tag someone you love or like....

Meg871

Reaction score
CUPID is a Bot that sends Your message to someone you love or like(friends/family) and ask ?'s and see if they knows You or not and type his or her username after the Cupid ask you for his/her username so Cupid can send message to the user in AIM, its FUN for someone to guess whoever send to lmao!

AIM- Add CUIPD on your Buddylist and play tag....and see how it goes...LOL

Its easy to tag after someone! Ha!

mmm interesting probably I should try that.... :giggle: :dunno:

LOL yeah give it a try, and see what you like or not lolz

I sent Someone a Cupid and he didn't even know it was ME and I got the Cupid message back to me says Someone rejected the Cupid message ...I was laughing and he doesn't even know it was me, see he can't guess who sends Cupid to him ..ha ha that was funny.. And then I IMed him and told him that was me who sent Cupid to his IM , LOLZ

LOL yeah give it a try, and see what you like or not lolz

I sent Someone a Cupid and he didn't even know it was ME and I got the Cupid message back to me says Someone rejected the Cupid message ...I was laughing and he doesn't even know it was me, see he can't guess who sends Cupid to him ..ha ha that was funny.. And then I IMed him and told him that was me who sent Cupid to his IM , LOLZ

Meg.

Serious that he did that to rejected?? that was funny......I dont know if I should! I'm shy... LOLOL

Meg.

Serious that he did that to rejected?? that was funny......I dont know if I should! I'm shy... LOLOL

Yes , Spicygirl....

Try me 1st for a Test,My IM is SweetBettyBop and add Cupid on your buddy list and Tag me and You can do it.....

Can You? Let me know....LOL

SmarterChild bot can do that and it has many features way more better than cupid bot.

Back