Cultures & Taken Advantage Of....

PePe LePew

Reaction score
I noticed that Deaf Cultures, Hearing Cultures and Hard of Hearing Cultures are wayyyyy different, because I'am HOH and my husband is Deaf, Now I see the differences...

My husband didn't understand my hoh cultures nor didn't I understand his deaf cultures, I pay more attentions to his cultures and learn to get used to it and when my husband jumped into the wrong conclusion in what I was saying, I had to explained clearly to him exactly what I was trying to says, it settled, whew!!! lol...

I do knows that Deaf, Hearing and Hoh cannot communicate very well, but we all have to learns it and accept it, don't ignore it, sits down calmly and try to works it out in a kinds way, too...

One thing I remember my cousin's girlfriend, she's hearing, but I cannot stands her at all, because when she tried to tells me something and I don't get what she's saying, I asked her to repeat it or I says I don't understand you....Here's my cousin's girlfriend Rude Remarks to me ( I tell you later or Nevermind or Just forget it in a mean ways ), this really hurts me alots and I never wanted to see her ever again, done!...

P.S. Anyway my cousin is married to her, I was like * Oh Good Heaven *, my grandpa did not like my cousin's girlfriend, he said she was up to no good and my grandpa told my cousin about it, did he listens, no he didn't also his girlfriend one time ask for money for cigaretts and my grandpa noticed that she does have cigarette and he didn't like her nor trusted her also she even asked my cousin's father for money to buy cigarette and my uncle said to her oh yeah I thinks I saw cigarettes in your purse he told her and she gasped, my uncle didn't like her either and another thing at last my cousin's girlfriend owe me $500.00, she kept telling me all the time * I'll pay you back*, as I noticed she never pay me back, she lied to my face, but I'm not broke she still owe me...

When my cousin woned in court for back injury and got alot of money, he didn't even bother to pay me back for what his wife owe me for the last 3-4 years with all that money I've spended on her, he owe the store $2,000.00 and paid them back, but * Hey I'm Over Here, Did Ya Forget Me Too, My Dear Cousin ?...

* I did wrote his wife a letter telling her how much she owe me and have told her to pay me back, she never said a word about it, I didn't even realized that she was using me and that she probably thought I was a Dumb & Dumber like Harry and Lloyd in the movie, that wasn't very nice of her to treats me like that also one time she asked me to babysit her and my cousin's 2 kid they had together, and that she said she would pay me $28.00, well nothing happen either again....

Also I was selling my coat to her, she did gave me $7.00, but my cousin's brother's girlfriend was babysitting their kid and I went over there and got my coat back on purposed, to show her how does it feels being taken advantage of since she owe me alots more money and then I was going to my grandma to visit and she came up to me and said where's the coat and I said well you owe me alots and she said your cousin gonna be mad at you, I was like *Ha*, try me you bytch...

Other time I came over to visit my cousin and his girlfriend and my younger sister is hearing came over to see what's up and then when my sister left and told my parents and my older sister and said that my cousin's girlfriend talked to me like a dog, I didn't even know she was talking to me like a dog, I felt like an idiot a fool not to know how awful she talked to me like that...

Later I got my car taken away, because I was drunkard than a skunky, I scared everybody, finally got my car back and visit with my cousin and his girlfriend for awhile, before leaving their place, his girlfriend said to me in my face and said I was stupid for letting my parents take my car away, I felted the red hot boiling inside of me, I wanted to beat the shtick out of her for mistreating me and also verbally abusing me in a hateful way...I wish I could've said like *Well You Know I Now Know Who Cares About Me The Most Is My Parents* and *I Was Sure Lucky I Didn't Get Killed or Killed Anybody On The Road* and then says * My Parents Did The Right Thing By Taken My Car Away Is To Save My Life and To Save Other People's Life too * and I deserved to get my car taken away until I get myself in control and Another thing I learned too >>>It's Stupid to be driving and be Drunk, is a no no bad thing to do and when you are behind the machine, it tells you how serious this machine can do to people, it's very very dangerous...

I even noticed that my cousin's girlfriend now wife didn't really care about me at all, indeed she's a real loser, not a true friend at all, When I see her * I RUNS!*

My parents took my car away to Teach Me A Lesson, because they loved me, now I see how attaching they are with me, ha ha ha!

Last edited:
I noticed that Deaf Cultures, Hearing Cultures and Hard of Hearing Cultures are wayyyyy different, because I'am HOH and my husband is Deaf, Now I see the differences...

My husband didn't understand my hoh cultures nor didn't I understand his deaf cultures, I pay more attentions to his cultures and learn to get used to it and when my husband jumped into the wrong conclusion in what I was saying, I had to explained clearly to him exactly what I was trying to says, it settled, whew!!! lol...

I do knows that Deaf, Hearing and Hoh cannot communicate very well, but we all have to learns it and accept it, don't ignore it, sits down calmly and try to works it out in a kinds way, too...

One thing I remember my cousin's girlfriend, she's hearing, but I cannot stands her at all, because when she tried to tells me something and I don't get what she's saying, I asked her to repeat it or I says I don't understand you....Here's my cousin's girlfriend Rude Remarks to me ( I tell you later or Nevermind or Just forget it in a mean ways ), this really hurts me alots and I never wanted to see her ever again, done!...

P.S. Anyway my cousin is married to her, I was like * Oh Good Heaven *, my grandpa did not like my cousin's girlfriend, he said she was up to no good and my grandpa told my cousin about it, did he listens, no he didn't also his girlfriend one time ask for money for cigaretts and my grandpa noticed that she does have cigarette and he didn't like her nor trusted her also she even asked my cousin's father for money to buy cigarette and my uncle said to her oh yeah I thinks I saw cigarettes in your purse he told her and she gasped, my uncle didn't like her either and another thing at last my cousin's girlfriend owe me $500.00, she kept telling me all the time * I'll pay you back*, as I noticed she never pay me back, she lied to my face, but I'm not broke she still owe me...

When my cousin woned in court for back injury and got alot of money, he didn't even bother to pay me back for what his wife owe me for the last 3-4 years with all that money I've spended on her, he owe the store $2,000.00 and paid them back, but * Hey I'm Over Here, Did Ya Forget Me Too, My Dear Cousin ?...

* I did wrote his wife a letter telling her how much she owe me and have told her to pay me back, she never said a word about it, I didn't even realized that she was using me and that she probably thought I was a Dumb & Dumber like Harry and Lloyd in the movie, that wasn't very nice of her to treats me like that also one time she asked me to babysit her and my cousin's 2 kid they had together, and that she said she would pay me $28.00, well nothing happen either again....

Also I was selling my coat to her, she did gave me $7.00, but my cousin's brother's girlfriend was babysitting their kid and I went over there and got my coat back on purposed, to show her how does it feels being taken advantage of since she owe me alots more money and then I was going to my grandma to visit and she came up to me and said where's the coat and I said well you owe me alots and she said your cousin gonna be mad at you, I was like *Ha*, try me you bytch...

Other time I came over to visit my cousin and his girlfriend and my younger sister is hearing came over to see what's up and then when my sister left and told my parents and my older sister and said that my cousin's girlfriend talked to me like a dog, I didn't even know she was talking to me like a dog, I felt like an idiot a fool not to know how awful she talked to me like that...

Later I got my car taken away, because I was drunkard than a skunky, I scared everybody, finally got my car back and visit with my cousin and his girlfriend for awhile, before leaving their place, his girlfriend said to me in my face and said I was stupid for letting my parents take my car away, I felted the red hot boiling inside of me, I wanted to beat the shtick out of her for mistreating me and also verbally abusing me in a hateful way...I wish I could've said like *Well You Know I Now Know Who Cares About Me The Most Is My Parents* and *I Was Sure Lucky I Didn't Get Killed or Killed Anybody On The Road* and then says * My Parents Did The Right Thing By Taken My Car Away Is To Save My Life and To Save Other People's Life too * and I deserved to get my car taken away until I get myself in control and Another thing I learned too >>>It's Stupid to be driving and be Drunk, is a no no bad thing to do and when you are behind the machine, it tells you how serious this machine can do to people, it's very very dangerous...

I even noticed that my cousin's girlfriend now wife didn't really care about me at all, indeed she's a real loser, not a true friend at all, When I see her * I RUNS!*

My parents took my car away to Teach Me A Lesson, because they loved me, now I see how attaching they are with me, ha ha ha!

:bowlol: EXACTLY!!! What My brother is HOH. I am deaf. He and I are bully all the time since born. I cant say tooo longer story!! He many misunderstand what i am trying to him my point.. He wont listen me. He trying control my life. I called my mom. My mom blow him all the time. He think He knew everything and do to me etc... Yes, I love him as my brother. I helped him everything but He never help me nothing. I stopped it! I went to workshop about Deaf culture, HOH culture and oral culture issue... I was very upset and learn lot. I thought deaf are same all oral and HOH It was wrong my view myself.

Back