CT man guilty of rape of a deaf girl

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
Dec 17, 2004 7:02 am US/Eastern
MILFORD, Conn. A Stratford man has been convicted of raping his former girlfriend's 13-year-old deaf daughter.

A jury in Milford reached the verdict yesterday in the case of 35-year-old Eugene Cromety.

He was convicted of first first-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor. Police say the sexual assault occurred in her mother's bedroom in Ansonia.

The girl had testified with the help of two sign-language interpreters.

Cromety is facing a maximum of 30 years in prison when he's sentenced February 16th.

http://1010wins.com/topstories/local_story_352070608.html

Child molesters make me sick! :madfawk:

But where is the mother in this picture? It says she is a former girlfriend of this rapist?

What was he doing in the mothers bedroom in the first place? I guess I need to read the whole story before getting all of the facts together.

can't find it... darn. lady was white with blonde hair, bit heavy on side

Wow, I unbelieve what he happened to mother's teenager daughter. He should choice to go affair with someone else like in bar or somethings instead of raped 13 year old girl. I believe that He and his girlfriend's relationship's issues before he want to done with her daugher.

Plus, He want his gf catch him did doing with something like that happen. Now she realized that she did not protect her daughter from the stranger boyfriend.

I hate Sex Offenders. My 4 year old niece was molested by a man and I murdered him. then I went to jail, but I'm out now. I will never understand those sick sex offenders and I feel bad for the girl and her mother. It is not the mother's fault. Can't blame the mother for that pervert rapist. :rl:

B-Ruff said:
I hate Sex Offenders. My 4 year old niece was molested by a man and I murdered him. then I went to jail, but I'm out now. I will never understand those sick sex offenders and I feel bad for the girl and her mother. It is not the mother's fault. Can't blame the mother for that pervert rapist. :rl:
you saying you been in jail because degree of murder which you killed him who molested your little niece. I just wondering how long you been stayed in jail?

Cold Blood serial Killer

You did murdered to Child's Molster person then you are cold blood killer!!! You should get death pently. You can't blamed on them. Girl's mother was big faulted because mother are unfitmom or failure to protection her own daughter. I want to ask you, why She let little girl as daughter go out on the street????????????? She are a child. She was not supposed walk out oh the house with out supervisor. mon should go to jail.

I think all child molsters and rapists should be locked in a deep dark dungeon forever! One of my friends was raped.....like blatent rape......and I swear, I think that any one like that should just be punished severely!

ahhh i dont blame you at all

:pissed: :madfawk: at sex offenders UGH!!! they should be locked in prison til death pentaly (sp?) why let them out on streets? smh

mmmm! Yes I know who it is too. Have seen it via email. :mad: at that member.

All child molesters should be hanged. I was molested when I was a little girl.

One of ADers here i know.. was arrested for child molesting last June...I have newspaper cllipping..

mmmm! Yes I know who it is too. Have seen it via email. :mad: at that member.

All child molesters should be hanged. I was molested when I was a little girl.

In what State did this occur?

Back