CSDVRS #'s better than SorensonVRS for job hirings

ZiNg31

Reaction score
On relating to job thingy. I had used my Sorenson VRS calling card to give out to bosses with my job application forms... They never call me. Until CSDVRS installed the program on my PC with my Vp100. CSDVRS gave me my own one phone number to give out to hearings. Sorenson has 2 numbers for hearings to call you. I tried my CSDVRS phone number to give out bosses and 4 jobs called me!!!!!!! We started to use CSDVRS to give out hearings and they easy dial one number and the interprter just connect between us right away. Very nice.

Impressive.... How much is CSD paying you to promote their services?

Personally I prefer local phone numbers rather than toll-free numbers.

On relating to job thingy. I had used my Sorenson VRS calling card to give out to bosses with my job application forms... They never call me. Until CSDVRS installed the program on my PC with my Vp100. CSDVRS gave me my own one phone number to give out to hearings. Sorenson has 2 numbers for hearings to call you. I tried my CSDVRS phone number to give out bosses and 4 jobs called me!!!!!!! We started to use CSDVRS to give out hearings and they easy dial one number and the interprter just connect between us right away. Very nice.

HOVRS have different to call from voice to vp by use 1-800 plus ext# that will auto direction to specs person, if not home, it would leave message in video to person's e-mail. I'm sure it goes same on Sorenson and CSDVRS.

YES...I AGREED WITH ZING31...Its NEAT...Also it called "VPALERT" Its new one... When you pass your 800 nbr to your hearing families/friends/boss/dr.. Then When Your Families or anyone of hearing call you BY your 800 NBR...VPALERT will BEEP your pager (same time) and ring on your vp. To Beep You to let you know theres vp calling so You can go to vp quick ...If theres no answer, So it still send you message on your email and to your pager too..to tell you who's calling you...its free..
you can check WWW.CSDVRS.COM and apply for it...

Are you sure what you were saying then you have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't like that idea because have to keep update the ip address I rather have Sorenson do all those work I believe Sorenson will provide one until the best one.

SoresonVRS is best in my opion...I had tried HOVRS... it is sucks... others sucks... I like SVRS best of all.. they use ASL.....they are so nice and friendly... their ASL.. are awesome...

Are you sure what you were saying then you have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't like that idea because have to keep update the ip address I rather have Sorenson do all those work I believe Sorenson will provide one until the best one.

they're talk about they give you the easy phone number the way hearing able to reach with deaf without use annoying 800 number. Which why CSDVRS offer you a own telephone number. Unfortunately, when you move, you would have to change ip-address to affect on "phone" number.

SoresonVRS is best in my opion...I had tried HOVRS... it is sucks... others sucks... I like SVRS best of all.. they use ASL.....they are so nice and friendly... their ASL.. are awesome...

umm, it's not about nice and friendly service on this thread.

Back