Crying...

SherryCherish

Reaction score
*sniffs* Its very EMOTION day for me. My son already turned 3 yr old and its his first day of school is today!!! Can't believe my son is already big! (heartbreaking!) But can't wait to get him around 11am. (gonna grab him in my warming arms around him!) I'm sure all mothers feel that way when their kids to first time school.

At school at the age of 3? What grade is your son in?

Oh Duh! I should have thought about pre-school. Accept my apology, I'm under the weather here, You could say I have a flu. :(

Anyway, I know the feeling sweetie, because when my boys started their first day of school, I miss them a whole lot. After school is over, I would drive up to their school and run up to them with huggies! ;) My youngest one just started school this early Aug. and he loves school, all he talks about getting a sticker from his teacher everyday! :giggle: My oldest son is a horror roll student, Last year he got all A's straight through the school year! I'm so proud of him!

awww.. SherryCherish,

You're not only ones.. when I was kind anxouis missing my 1st son and gone to Pre-kindergarten... Most the missing seeing my son for half a day...

Your child will be always fine...
Your child will tell you.. I LOVE SCHOOL...
as same thing my 1st son did say that.. LOL Pretty cute..

Aw :hug:

I always cry when my children first day going to pre-school or kindergarden, but this year I missed my 3rd child's first day of school, It was the saddest day for me....

I know you'll miss him while he's in pre-school, at least he will make some friends and then when the day is over, he will be back in your arms again....

Tough for mothers huh?!? I'm glad i'm not only one. I hope my son like school. Hope that school will helping his needs. I need someone's shoulder that i can cry on. ha ha. thanks.. :hug:

Cheri said "..........horror roll student.....". Boy, you must have the fever big time with that flu, Cheri! :laugh2: Somebody better make ya some chicken soup pronto!

Ahh.. my oldest son just went to preschool, started right after Labor day of this year. I was sad and happy at same time...now in 2 yrs my youngest son will be next.

u are not alone. :angel:

Tousi said:
Cheri said "..........horror roll student.....". Boy, you must have the fever big time with that flu, Cheri! :laugh2: Somebody better make ya some chicken soup pronto!

OMG! :Oops: :Oops: I meant "Honor roll student". Oh geesh I can't believe I misspelled. :dizzy:

Oh, I knew and I am sure everyone else knew what you meant. I just wanted to tease ya a bit. "Oh, Markus, come here, I wanna tell ya something your Mother said about you". :P

Tousi said:
Oh, I knew and I am sure everyone else knew what you meant. I just wanted to tease ya a bit. "Oh, Markus, come here, I wanna tell ya something your Mother said about you". :P

LOL!:nana: Don't tell Markus, He might think Mom is :crazy: I felt like I got hit by a bus today, Sinus infection is no fun. :|

Tousi, good eye u got there, i didn't notice til i recheck the spell! "Horror?!?!* gasp

:giggle: Cheri.. that's happens. beside i know what u mean by that tho. Surely its not ur day!..

Lol, Cheri....and yeah, I feel for ya with that sinus thing...

Sorry for going off-topic, SherryCherish...that was a nice and normal sentiment about your lil boy. I'm sure that will wear off in the coming days and months.....hope he is in a good school......

My son Kyler started school and he is 3 years old.. WAAHHH!! I feel the same for you Sherry.. *sniffles*

finally, got my son! (did gave him a longest hard hug), he seem he likes school. I feel alots better, that he is doing ok there.

I am sure he will LOVE the school, give him 2 weeks and he will love it...

I know that feeling.. My son is a only child I got, and always will be. And I put him in school in August and it just broke my heart and I cried and cried all day even at work too.

Two weeks later, he LOVE it!! He love the teacher Miss Eva, and he even got his first girlfriend Gabriella (Gabby), and he made a lot of friends and learning a lot of things. This week, he and his class are learning the numbers, like phone number, 9-1-1, and so on. Last week, they learned colors and shapes. It's really amazing. I was looking at him, and said, GOSH, he is 3 years old and he know everything. :lol: I know I know the feeling when I drop him off, it break my heart, but after couple days, I felt better, and the school make him happy, he is happy with his teacher and I am happy.

I am sure Sherry, your kid will be okay and I know it's not fair to let the kids grow up fast. I wish mine stay small.

Awww.... kids are sure growing up fast...... like my 6 kids.. they grew up so fast.. Allen already turned 3 last june.. Marshalee already turned 1 last August...
Pretty soon.. you wouldnt believe the kids grow up and get marry or having babies.. you will be grandma.. its like start over to have a kid..

:hug: cherish the treasure moments...

CrazyMomma,

aww, i'm glad ur son do like the school. I know my son will learn alots things from school. Like i say myself, give it some times. Thanks for making me feel better. Just wish our kids stay small but have go on with life. ha.

SherryCherish

Sherry,
Both my kids are in middle school and I still smile when they get back home. It doesn't ever go away how a mother feels about her children. Saw Dr. Phil this morning talking to parents whose kids have left for college. Try to spend the time that he is gone to school doing something for yourself that you wouldn't be able to do when he is with you.
Bearmom :wiggle:

Back