Crush with teachers?

Mizzou

Reaction score
Do u had CRUSH with teachers or Intertper.... anyone? I do few in my school years. I went out date with one of interputer! She is wonderful lady and give me gently ways. I liked her! Others are gay guy! I think he look so CUTE! I felt myself blamed because I gave him death face! :tears: He dead by AIDS ( me not know he has it since I had sneeze front of him! ) :Oops: One more is Aide, too. She is lovely lady! I loved her.

What about you???

I never had any crushes on intereper or teachers.

It would make me sick, but If I am in the another college than gallaudet... then it would make big difference.

i do have crush on interpreter while i was in college. as long its around my age. I think that's no problem with that since many of my friends got married from interpreters that they meet in college while interpreter intrept for them druing their student years, but once they are done with college they get married or have stayed together since.

I had a major crush on a male interpreter in Los Angeles -- we went out once, then decided to keep it platonic cos we felt it was best that way. We liked each others so much...sadly, I moved away before we had the chance to let the love blossom. :(

when i was in middle school before i joined NJSD, the few girls in my study hall and i had a crush on our teacher, then i joined mksd and didnt have crushes on the staffs since then.

i have a crush on professor merritt @ gallaudet u. he is one fine man and smart at that...it's too bad that the policy prevent any relations between students and professors. i have another crush on someone at work here but i would never pursue it due to some circumstances. :nono:

I had a crush on a couple teachers when I was young. Now, those days are over... I'm actually after the right women these days.

i really hated teachers because they had authority and power... having crush had no place in my "hate" relationship with the teachers :dunno:

VamPyroX said:
Who are you referring to? Also, what's sick and gross?

Let me interpreting what he said in our style of words....

He referred to everyone who had a crush on the teachers.

He means TO HAVING A CRUSH ON THE TEACHERS is sick and gross.

Capisce?

LeviathanC said:
Let me interpreting what he said in our style of words....

He referred to everyone who had a crush on the teachers.

He means TO HAVING A CRUSH ON THE TEACHERS is sick and gross.

Capisce?
If it's everyone, then I would have to disagree! He's probably thinking that every teacher out there are old enough to be his grandmother. Well, there are teachers out there who are young and sexy. I've even met a teacher who was younger than me and looked hot! No, she wasn't married. No, she didn't have any kids. Yes, she was good enough to date!

yah i had a crush on some teachers but never let it go futher than it should, cuz thier the authuority figures, i dont want to make trouble u know? but some high school princpals and teachers have gotten fired over this and i knew it was just nothing but trouble i kept it to myself ofc.

Hell naw! I dont like my teachers. Well some are cool but no crushes.

No crushes on teachers during my school years. :ugh: Even through my college years. They all were just instructors. :ugh2:

Interpreters...nope, no crushes on any, except one. He was my interpreter for my skiing course when I was at an university. :Oops:

Never!

No, never had a crush on a teacher... but one tried to touch me. :shock: He came up behind me & put his arms around me & kiss my hair, and I almost jumped out of my skin! I screamed and he never touched me again! He tried it with lots of girls before, but I got so scared that it scared him & he was very polite to me after that bc he was scared I'd tell & get him fired. What he didn't know, was that I did already tell, but they didn't believe in me & said I must have "misunderstood" what he intended, and must just be a "communication problem"... that was the worst! :( He was creepy. I was scared he'd fail me bc of it, but he was scared too so he figured he'd better grade me fairly I guess. Things could get messy if you did want to turn an innocent crush into a relationship with a teacher - bc they in a position of power. I never liked this guy though. Yuck!

WHOA!!! Wow! Sound like once I heard from High School Rumors but it been gone past years ago! :D

Oohhh My Twin Sister Angel had a big Crush on our History teacher in highschool... I thought my sister was crazy! He wasn't all that but sure he has a nice buns.. LOL.

Cheri said:
Oohhh My Twin Sister Angel had a big Crush on our History teacher in highschool... I thought my sister was crazy! He wasn't all that but sure he has a nice buns.. LOL.

:eek2:

Back