Crossing Train

NorCal20

Reaction score
Im not sure if you guys heard that one before but its been in generations in CSD Fremont.

"Crossing Train".

A driver who drove his sedan to cross the train track, but the gate were down and blocked his way. He stopped his sedan and waiting for train to pass by. It did. Then, he waited for the gate to open up for him to drive across. It didnt. He puzzled and waited for 5 minutes more. Still not open up. He decided to parked his sedan, took his keys with him, and walking to gatekeeper. He knocked on the window to get his attention. The gatekeeper saw him and spoke him. A driver signed, "i cant hear you". The Gatekeeper was like huh? then he opened the window down and spoke again, "How can i help you?". Again, he signed, "i cant hear you!". they're beginning to show the frustrated out in their emotions. He asked him for paper and pen. Gatekeeper gave him what he wants.

He wrote, "I park my car and i want you to open the BUT ok?"
Gatekeeper read and puzzled, "BUT?"
He signed, "OPEN THE BUT!"
Gatekeeper wrote, "What do you mean?"
He wrote, "I want that BUT to open for me to drive WOOD"
Gatekeeper wrote, "WOOD?"
He signed, "Open the BUT so i can WOOD"
Gatekeeper wrote, "I dont understand it, im sorry"
He growls and getting pissed off. He wrote, "I am MAD that you IGNORE me! I want you to open the BUT for me to WOOD, please!"
Gatekeeper wrote, "IF you harass me, i will call police"
he signed, "you discriminated me!" then wrote, "you D X on hand me!"
Gatekeeper got confused and decided to call the police.
He waited, police arrived. Gatekeeper and he explained the situation. The police said, "open the gate up and let him across, sir"

Gatekeeper said, "how do you understand him?" Police said, "He's Deaf, he is only one Deaf resident in this town. You discriminated him and you're get ticket for hate crime. Im sorry, sir". Gatekeeper said, "Aw [bleep].

The drive drove across and [flipped middle finger] at Gatekeeper.

That's funny, but having the deaf person give the "one finger salute" and the fact that you use Phil. 4:13 for a signature isn't.

I told this one to a deaf friend of mine, and he loved it - of course, I didn't include the finger part.

Back