Crochet or Knitting

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love do crochet. I dont know how do knitting. Knitting is so hard to do. I made afghran blankets with crochets. I am making my crochet sweater.

Do you do crochet or knitting?

I do both. I love it and havent done it in LONG time. I should get back to that and hope I remember how to do anything. ha ha

LakeTahoe said:
I did knit and never liked it...so I prefer crochet. :)

Knitting is hard to learn. I like crochet best. what do you make with crochet?

quiet gal said:
I do both. I love it and havent done it in LONG time. I should get back to that and hope I remember how to do anything. ha ha

I did crochet when i was kid. I stopped do that for years. One year ago I started do crochet again. I notice that crochet magazine have more cool things than old things. I was so interesting to try those from crochet magazine. That why I am making crochet sweater. :)

I did try knitting and it's sort of hard. But, need to learn more then I will know how to do.. But what's Crochet? Because I never hear/see that before, please someone can explain or show the picture of that? Thanks!

My mother is an expert with crochets. She could make almost anything like bedspreads, tablecloths, afghans, and table dollies. When I was younger I learnt how to crochet a afghan from her but I haven't done it for a long time now. I should get back to it again one day.

Sweetheart said:
I did try knitting and it's sort of hard. But, need to learn more then I will know how to do.. But what's Crochet? Because I never hear/see that before, please someone can explain or show the picture of that? Thanks!

Hi, You can check www.crochetmagazine.com. you can see what they look like. they are so cool. :)

ButterflyGirl said:
My mother is an expert with crochets. She could make almost anything like bedspreads, tablecloths, afghans, and table dollies. When I was younger I learnt how to crochet a afghan from her but I haven't done it for a long time now. I should get back to it again one day.

I am not expert with all crochet. I am going to learn more about that. I am expert with quilting. I love make quilting.

Sweetheart said:
They are cool, almost like Knitting but different way to make... I would like to learn! :thumb:

And thank you for the link!

My opition, Crochet is more easy than Knitting. Some people say crochet is more easy than knitting because two hand with two needle are so hard to do. Crochet only use one hand with one hook. My grandma was so good with knitting. She thought crochet was hard for her.

I am still not expert on crocheting yet. Right now I am making baby blanket for a friend of mine that is due in Sept. She's having a boy so I am doing blue yarns. So when i am done I'll take picture of it.

I still am learning...I have Vanna White book..she does crochet and make a book! SOO beautiful!!! I loved it. So I am way behind buying her book so I am gonna need to buy few more. :)

GalaxyAngel said:
I do crochet... for Dish Cloths and blankets only.. :D

I only do crochet with afghan and sweater. I am making sweater for my first time.

LakeTahoe said:
I am still not expert on crocheting yet. Right now I am making baby blanket for a friend of mine that is due in Sept. She's having a boy so I am doing blue yarns. So when i am done I'll take picture of it.

I still am learning...I have Vanna White book..she does crochet and make a book! SOO beautiful!!! I loved it. So I am way behind buying her book so I am gonna need to buy few more. :)

I never hear about Vanna white before. I only buy crochet magazine. they are so cool.

That is nice of you that you make baby afghan for your friend. I made USA flag afghan for my dear friend's birthday. She loved it. :)

ghsh1996 said:
I only do crochet with afghan and sweater. I am making sweater for my first time.

Really... Takes long haul way to making crochet sweater and too diffculities for me to learn sweaters.. LOL

btw I'm in love crochet for dish cloths and blanket.. Easier..

I have books of crochet any kinds features!

GalaxyAngel said:
Really... Takes long haul way to making crochet sweater and too diffculities for me to learn sweaters.. LOL

btw I'm in love crochet for dish cloths and blanket.. Easier..

I have books of crochet any kinds features!

well Sweater is almost same as blankets. But You need correct the size gauge for sweater.

Back