Crimsom Red faceplate install procedure for Blackberry Curve

jack55

Reaction score
I have yet to find a photo essay on doing a faceplate on a BB Curve, so I made one! Yes, there is YouTube, but not everybody likes YouTube… me for one. I prefer a good website with still photo’s with “written” instructions. Some of us like myself can’t hear, (legally deaf) so video’s doesn’t always work… hence this website with instruction on taking off and putting on a faceplate for a BlackBerry Curve. You can do like I did… use YoutTube to get an idea and then this guide for details.

Here is my guide:
Not everybody likes Youtube… me for one

If I see any corrections that need to be made, I'll make them. Input is appreciated.

I have yet to find a photo essay on doing a faceplate on a BB Curve, so I made one! Yes, there is YouTube, but not everybody likes YouTube… me for one. I prefer a good website with still photo’s with “written” instructions. Some of us like myself can’t hear, (legally deaf) so video’s doesn’t always work… hence this website with instruction on taking off and putting on a faceplate for a BlackBerry Curve. You can do like I did… use YoutTube to get an idea and then this guide for details.

Here is my guide:
Not everybody likes Youtube… me for one

If I see any corrections that need to be made, I'll make them. Input is appreciated.
This site is neat! Yes true, this making deaf BB users to understand the written instruction and directions more expose within the word and picture. but I seen pictures from BlackberryForums ..Oh its you? If so, thats awesome Job!!!! I really looking the black keyboard for my Curve.

Here are a couple good photo's of finished red faceplate install

faceplate1-800.jpg

faceplate3-800.jpg

Back