Credit Card

taurizs

Reaction score
Which credit card in your wallet/purse do you use all time? Visa? MasterCard? American Express? Discover?

What business are you in by asking members what credit card they got? Are you trying to steal their identity?

Rule number one: NEVER share financial information to others, this includes what kind of credit card. Everybody is watching, including scammers!

Rule number two: Members financial information is always confidential and they are not intended to share with anyone, never was, and never will.

Rule number three: If you do share, your screwed!

Whats in my wallet is none of your business!

Which credit card in your wallet/purse do you use all time? Visa? MasterCard? American Express? Discover?

Amazon Visa. I must have gotten at least $500 free money from it. I order tons from amazon

What business are you in by asking members what credit card they got? Are you trying to steal their identity?

Rule number one: NEVER share financial information to others, this includes what kind of credit card. Everybody is watching, including scammers!

Rule number two: Members financial information is always confidential and they are not intended to share with anyone, never was, and never will.

*shrug* nothing wrong with sharing what credit card you have. it's not like he's asking for your name, CC#, address, etc.

relax. don't participate if you don't wanna do it.

I prefer credit cards where you can actually get points for using them. My favorite is the Southwest Visa because I tend to travel on Southwest often within the US and with points you can redeem them for flights. If you're going to use a credit card then you might as well get something in return for it!

LOL I am not trying to steal any identity. a lot of people talked about credit card to use for reward like 5% cash. some prefer to use debit card than credit card. this topic won't hurt about identity thief.

I don't even have any. I'm 100% debt-free minus my mortgage and car. I make my bank account cover everything.

Not exactly something I would ask someone unless I'm a good friend with them. A better question would be which card(s) would be recommended. I would not want to know how many card(s) other people carries.

I don't use a credit card. I use a debit card only.

Be careful about telling people how many credit cards you have. If I told someone I had 5 different credit cards, then word will get out that I probably owe a lot of money and have mounting debts.

Then again, maybe I should get as many credit cards I can get. Just don't use them. Then when they expires, let ferrets play with them. They love plastics!!!

None but I have my bank account. I am planning to get Debt card. I refuse and never will get Credit card.

Kidding aside, Joey, you are young. You're smart to not want to accumulate debt. However, you do want to build up credit so when you leave home, you will be able to buy a house or a car. You can talk to your bank about options like a low-limit credit card, or even a "secured" credit card, etc.

Yeah, some of us are real wannabe grammar nazis and that ain't always bad, lol.....

Back