Creator Closed

AJ said:
i would like my Rebel Flag thread to still be opened but a certain person decided to be a ignorant moron and started character bashing and was being demeaning towards other people and the mods felt it had to be closed because of that persons actions. this person felt he was righteous in his ways but only backed up his opinion with name calling and now im pissed because i felt it was a good thread.

That´s good. I would like to answer your thread because I find it interesting... I wasn´t pay my attention about your thread until today for a first time...

Yes, I can understand why your thread was locked after read your thread...

Liebling:-))) said:
That´s good. I would like to answer your thread because I find it interesting... I wasn´t pay my attention about your thread until today for a first time...

Yes, I can understand why your thread was locked after read your thread...

well like i said earlier i talked to one of the mods and they said they're going to read it and if they feel its ok, they'll unlock it. like i said it wasn't meant for yelling and fighting.

mld4ds said:
I just simply asked a question regarding to the issue of Closed Thread. I have not done. Look at the ladies who started to speak out for handsome surfer...

the women have spoken i guess.

lol, just kidding.

AJ said:
i would like my Rebel Flag thread to still be opened but a certain person decided to be a ignorant moron and started character bashing and was being demeaning towards other people and the mods felt it had to be closed because of that persons actions. this person felt he was righteous in his ways but only backed up his opinion with name calling and now im pissed because i felt it was a good thread.
:werd: that thread was good. The posts of support were great. It was spoiled by flaming.

C.C.Sinned said:
:werd: that thread was good. The posts of support were great. It was spoiled by flaming.

shakes head in agreement

you know what is even worse than a "creator" closing a topic? it's someone who comes along and causes such an uproar because no one is agreeing with them, that they FORCE the mods to close a perfectly good topic. now then, whooooooo could I be referring to here? hmmmmmmm?
look familiar?

Eve said:
look familiar?
nope

meine_downloads.jpg

:giggle:

Looks like the new thread is a lot of improvement. Halting the thread and restarting from a new slate might be a good idea. People should respect the owner of the thread by sticking to the topic.

there are several reasons for creaters to be closing their threads. some of them are stupid reasons but...

1. they started it to get attention, but then when they realized that ppl dont agree or don't give the attention s/he wants, then s/he go running to mods.
2. a simple mistake, for example one of the post i posted about women and their montly cycle, i actually posted two, the first one was a mistake cuz i forgot to add poll. so that can happen here.
3. they cant agree to other member's opinions, (those are for people who are pretty biased and make a post and expecting other people to agree with him/her but discover there is other members that dont agree and she/he goes running to mods)
4. Creater is pissed cuz a good thread that he/she made had gone in ruins cuz of some morons that decides to go bashing others.
5. morons decides to go and ruin a good thread, just for the fun of it.

Liza said:
I do have to disagree with you there.. because I believe the creator of a thread has a right to want it closed. And that creator may ask to have it reopened at a future date. I have no problem with that. You can always start ANOTHER thread of the same topic, right?

Word! :thumb: I have no problem with the creator wanting to close her/his thread for many reasons such as the title of the topic is not longer the issue example there are so many off-topics, The thread isn't worth to read anymore, or flaming wars and the creator wish to put an end to it by asking it to be closed. I felt there is nothing wrong with that at all. When someone venting out their feelings, the creator would like some feedbacks instead I've seen some harsh comments made to the creator of the thread, I think that was uncall for, I believe that when someone doesn't have anything nice to say, It's better to keep quiet and find something else to read. ;)

Back