Create a new Travelling category?

• Yes

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
It is a good idea. In my opinion, I don't think it's a right time to set up Travel Forum because we have at least 480 members. I think I would wait til we reach 1,000th or more members in AD then there'll be enough people interest in visiting that thread and others. As for now, it seems like there are enough forums for 480 members.

it's summertime so it's a great idea for travel issues...so my answer is yes!

Originally posted by kevbo
If you starting create more forums, I will be less interested in this board. Too many forums out there.

werd. thus making other forums less active. less forum topics = more posts or replies. too many forum topics = less posts or replies. u get the idea.

Originally posted by SalemSajxor22
werd. thus making other forums less active. less forum topics = more posts or replies. too many forum topics = less posts or replies. u get the idea.

Salem, no offense...What do you care? you only have 22 posts since March? :roll:

whatever...but my vote is still YES...

I agree with Pimpdaddyposse...

I'd like to add why wait til 1,000th or so members on AD then add more threads? You know deaf world is small it will take a while to reach 1k members mabye within 6 months range or so...

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Salem, no offense...What do you care? you only have 22 posts since March? :roll:

whatever...but my vote is still YES...

I agree with Pimpdaddyposse...

I'd like to add why wait til 1,000th or so members on AD then add more threads? You know deaf world is small it will take a while to reach 1k members mabye within 6 months range or so...

:werd:

Maybe if we offered more threads, we would get more members coming in because they see everything organised better. Who wants to go through 10 pages of General Discussion, whereas they could just go to the right category and answer what they like?

Originally posted by kuifje75
Maybe if we offered more threads, we would get more members coming in because they see everything organised better. Who wants to go through 10 pages of General Discussion, whereas they could just go to the right category and answer what they like?

Right! :werd:

Originally posted by ~Heather~

Hun, SalemSajxor22 has been with old version of AD and kinda with this new version of AD too. I joined AD back in November 2002, and he was here postwhoring, just like Stevey Boy. He knows quite a lot of things about forums and stuff like that. Just wanted to let you know, Heather. :)

BTW, I still go for this travel forum. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hun, SalemSajxor22 has been with old version of AD and kinda with this new version of AD too. I joined AD back in November 2002, and he was here postwhoring, just like Stevey Boy. He knows quite a lot of things about forums and stuff like that. Just wanted to let you know, Heather. :)

BTW, I still go for this travel forum. :mrgreen:

Oh allright... :mrgreen:

Maybe if a Travelling forum is not a good enough of an idea, then how about a Travel and Leisure forum, which could include more stuff like outdoors, camping, hunting, fishing, gardening, hobbies, etc...?

Maybe if a Travelling forum is not a good enough of an idea, then how about a Travel and Leisure forum, which could include more stuff like outdoors, camping, hunting, fishing, gardening, hobbies, etc...?

:werd: Good idea.. That'll be very interesting to discuss those.

That's not a bad idea.. that's probably even better.

I would LOVE for this TRAVEL forum to be CREATED. It would be easier for everyone who are interested in this area simply go directly to the forum.

One main reason why I am interested because it would lead into networking for deaf international travel. I usually welcome foreign visitors, especially deafies ones to my home- so this forum can attract some international people to drop in.... who knows??

This travel forum can create threads for the interest in working with other deaf people in other countries... like other people's experiences w peace corps, how to meet deaf people etc. etc...

I would rattle a numerous of reasons for this forum. I am getting faded with AD lately due to small number of topics and general discussions forum is out of my bounds.

Back