Cream Cheese and Garlic Crostini

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
Cream Cheese and Garlic Crostini
Prep: 15 mins Cook: Ready in: 15 mins Serves: 10

Ingredients:

20 (1/2 inch thick) slices French Bread
1 TBS Tablespoon Olive or vegetable oil
1/2 cup garlic and herb cream cheese spread (from 8oz container)
1/4 cup medium green onions chopped
4 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves, optional
1/2 cup Chopped fresh plum (roma) tomatoes

Cooking Instructions:

Set oven control to broil. On ungreased cookie sheet, place bread slices. Lightly brush each with oil. Broil 4-6 inches from heat about 1 minute or until light golden brown.

In small bowl, mix cream cheese and green onions. Spread mixture on toasted bread slices. Broil about 1 min. longer or until cream cheese bubbles. Garnish with thyme leaves and tomatoes.

Quick and easy to make! :)

Ooh... sounds delicious! I'll have to try that sometimes. :)

this is almost like bruschetta which is a mixture of chopped tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, onions, parley.. coat the french bread slices with garlic cloves (lots of it) and olive oil then put in oven to be toasted abit then put the mixture on it and gobble it all up... mmmmmmm

grooling at garnet's recipes.. lol .... now I am having tacos for dinner.. mmmmm

this is almost like bruschetta which is a mixture of chopped tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, onions, parley.. coat the french bread slices with garlic cloves (lots of it) and olive oil then put in oven to be toasted abit then put the mixture on it and gobble it all up... mmmmmmm

grooling at garnet's recipes.. lol .... now I am having tacos for dinner.. mmmmm

LOL, yep it close to it., lol But there a repice in all deaf for tacos cassrole u can check that out LOL :giggle:

ohhh sound delicious.. gotta try that! hehe! lips drooling now... hahahah but then i cant eat now cuz throat is swollen.. grrrrr.. other time.. ha.. :P

ohhh sound delicious.. gotta try that! hehe! lips drooling now... hahahah but then i cant eat now cuz throat is swollen.. grrrrr.. other time.. ha.. :P

OUCH,, hope you feeilng better from that swollen throat!! hugsssss let me make you chicken soup lol feel better heee :giggle:

you know what else is good??

i use lite cream cheese on pretzel crackers with abit pepper jelly on it. DARN IT!! can't stop eating this!!!

you know what else is good??

i use lite cream cheese on pretzel crackers with abit pepper jelly on it. DARN IT!! can't stop eating this!!!

Yummy! I love cream cheese and pepper jelly! I'll have to try it on pretzel crackers.

BTW, your recipe made me drool. GarnetTigerMom!

Back