Crazymanw00t: Ask me anything!

Crazymanw00t

Reaction score
This thread should be very interesting to the www.alldeaf.com

I have many different repubations at AD.com I think this thread should narrow to a fewer repubation on me.

So ask me anything and there are no stupid questions.

I have one question for you all. What did you learn today?

Today? Nothing really since today only began an hour ago for me.

Heres my question:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

If you could meet someone out of the bible, other than Jesus, who would it be and why?

Crazymanw00t said:
This thread should be very interesting to the www.alldeaf.com

I have many different repubations at AD.com I think this thread should narrow to a fewer repubation on me.

So ask me anything and there are no stupid questions.

I have one question for you all. What did you learn today?

What color do you wear the most?

I learned that you still havn't answered my post from about 12 hours ago....

cental34 said:
Today? Nothing really since today only began an hour ago for me.

Heres my question:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

It is a woodchuck right. Am I right? The question sounds like a joke and am I right with that?

mlkshkgrl said:
If you could meet someone out of the bible, other than Jesus, who would it be and why?

I was alseep while you were posting. Anyway

I would like to meet my father. He died front of me when I was 4. I wish he could give me all his skill, experience, and knowledge.

Would you adopt a guinea pig from my rescue if someone paid you $1.5 million to do so?
Seeing that you are a Christian (as I am, too) would it be possible for you to be best friends with a person who is Jewish? Would you be able to attend synagogue service with your Jewish friend? Is that at all possible for you?
Look in your mirror. Are you handsome? (Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....)

LM60CT said:
Would you adopt a guinea pig from my rescue if someone paid you $1.5 million to do so?

Your question seems to be tricky to me. If I take your guinea pig from rescuing you from the dangers and then I will not take the pig. If you want me to adopt your pig for your future rescue mission and that's fine with me. I don't care about money. I care about the people's life and then animal's life then everything on lisit but the money is on the last primary for me.

Seeing that you are a Christian (as I am, too) would it be possible for you to be best friends with a person who is Jewish?

It depends on the person who pracitces Jew. If he don't respect for what I am believing and I will not be a best friend with that person. If he respect for what I am doing and encourages me and in same way I do with that person. Then it should be not a problem to be a best friend with that person.

Would you be able to attend synagogue service with your Jewish friend?

I would like to go to Jewish's church to learn how they worship. I will be not involved with their worship but just to observe them. I dobut that they will let me enter their church anyway.

Look in your mirror. Are you handsome? (Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....)

I think I am handsome in some way. I am not like a super star actors on the Television. I am like a normal people that works hard for the best out of their life. Some people say I am handsome and other people thinks I am okay. It don't have a direct answer for your question.

Want more questions? Ok, here goes:

(1) Is there a spellchecker on this forum? I see that you spelled 'repubations' that should be 'reputations'.

(2) What's your idea of the perfect date with the woman of your dreams?

(3) Gallaudet, huh? Cool. What's your major? (I am Gallaudet class of 1984 and majored in English / Psychology) Please don't say that you are able to keep your beautiful pets with you at Gallaudet?

(4) Just for your info: A Jewish church is called either a 'Temple' or a 'Synagogue'. It is not called 'a Jewish church'. To observe a Jewish Shabbat service, I would recommend going to a Temple for their 'Interfaith Shabbat Service' (if they have one, some do and some don't) which is really very nice. I am a Lutheran but I was raised in a Catholic Deaf School in Buffalo, NY however I enjoy the warmth of Jewish Interfaith Service when it is available to me.

LM60CT said:
Want more questions? Ok, here goes:

(1) Is there a spellchecker on this forum? I see that you spelled 'repubations' that should be 'reputations'.

Nope and I was too lazy to do spell-check.

(2) What's your idea of the perfect date with the woman of your dreams?

I don't date and I do the courtship. I am not a hunter but I trust God for his appointment for my future wife. He knows the perfect woman for me. BTW, I am not ready for the relationship. I need to complete the school and get job as a pharmacist.

(3) Gallaudet, huh? Cool. What's your major? (I am Gallaudet class of 1984 and majored in English / Psychology) Please don't say that you are able to keep your beautiful pets with you at Gallaudet?

I am taking Gallaudet just for the general requirement courses. I am planning to be major in the biology and then to the pharmacy field. I want to be a Pharmacist. I know many your classmate at Gallaudet. 84 to 89. I admires your classmates because they had strong leaderships and deaf influences.

(4) Just for your info: A Jewish church is called either a 'Temple' or a 'Synagogue'. It is not called 'a Jewish church'. To observe a Jewish Shabbat service, I would recommend going to a Temple for their 'Interfaith Shabbat Service' (if they have one, some do and some don't) which is really very nice. I am a Lutheran but I was raised in a Catholic Deaf School in Buffalo, NY however I enjoy the warmth of Jewish Interfaith Service when it is available to me.

Yeah I was not sure if you knew temple so I said Church. Yeah it sounds lame but sorry for my unsure with your knowledge about the jewish world. I'll try to find a deaf Jewish temple in American, and if they do and I don't mind to go there if they permits.

Back