Crazy wheel sizes!

Yea, guess they have nothing good to show. :giggle:

My co worker has a Jeep Laredo SUV with big rims with rubber bands on it, geez. It's made for off road. I think that SUV owner needs to go to a SUV boot camp. :laugh2:

I've seen this post last year didn't I??

One thing.. Bigger rim---Thinner tires, it's gonna be a problem with tranny and axle and suspension system. Plus the brake too. Rims which are 10 times bigger than standard rims will give brake hard time cuz it's like a brake disk with bicycle brake on it. It won't stop car. Brake will fails once driver tried to lock the brakes and motion of car will keep it going while brake disc or drum will get red hot. Wish him a real good luck if he run into cop car. :giggle:

I bet their car get junked up once they drive with huge rims.

Catty

Speak of that...I saw it at grocery store today...I was like geez...hate it! Our neighbor have that also!

If they can not go through the mud! Then...Nah! I like the big ol' mud tires on trucks to go play in!!

Mmmm. Wonder if any of those cars would go for the mud hole....

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:donkey king , oh no , I better not get anything started with that and derail this thread with sharky and Calvin :rofl2:

They should come to our HUGE POTHOLE in Michigan so I am sure it would F##K their new rims to junk.

I never Love those rims.

Hell no I wont put these kind of wheels with 0-ring tires on my Isuzu! I like having fatter tires on my rims so they can absorb so much punishment from the potholes before the rims does.

Plus they dont even know an inch increase on rims equal more weight each rim and that is putting the suspension to much stress. Putting those big-ass rims is asking for suspension and brake failure.

I'll just keep my tires and rims to what the factory engineered them exactly for both my SUV and sports car.
Yeah, I agree.

I knew a guy who did that to his car.

He had a car with loose shocks and suspensions. He wanted to be "cool". So, he bought $1,000 rims for his car that made his car look almost like a low-rider. Unfortunately, it didn't do well combined with his lose shocks/suspensions. Every time he turned hard, the wheels didn't stay stiff like sports cars and ended up rubbing the rim on the cement. His parents got upset about him damaging his rims and forced him to remove them. :roll:

[yt]F4kXcgYkaeE[/yt]

Well, those big crazy size that looks funny on cars or trucks.

third pic: that looks freakin' ugly I've ever seen :eek3:

rollingbigsittinhigh.jpg

892.jpg

29004750081_large.jpg

Yea, I've seen Smart Fortwo with monster truck custom chassis before on Youtube and thought it's cute.

Back