Crazy Moon

DeafGirl12

Reaction score
Do you guys watch this movie about Crazy Moon who is deaf that she worked as a salesgirl and the young blonde guy who falls in love with her. I watched that movie last night :)

That was a really good movie!! I finally got to chance to see it who is deaf :D

AGAIN!! I tried to browse Crazy Moon on Netflix...........they don't have it!!! What the fuck is this?!?!

Now that makes me reallly think Netflix has something to do with being against Deaf people....since Netflix has recently had a lot of complaints against Netflix for providing no subtitles in streaming videos and its discrimination.... is it just me or you feel the same suspicious over the reaosn why Crazy Moon movie doesn't show up in Netflix and especially no DVD to be made on-line to order?

Okay, here I found

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Crazy-Moon-Kiefer-Sutherland/dp/B00005RZRH/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1312105482&sr=1-2]Amazon.com: Crazy Moon: Kiefer Sutherland, Vanessa Vaughan, Peter Spence, Ken Pogue, Eve Napier, Sean McCann, Bronwen Mantel, Terri Hawkes, Harry Hill, Barbara Jones, Eddie Roy, Sheena Larkin, Savas Kalogeras, Allan Eastman, Franco Battista, Stefan W[/ame]

I remember watching this movie when I was young kid and I haven't seen Crazy Moon in 20 years. I would like to see it again.

Back