crazy hearing friends

SilentRider

Reaction score
:lol:
When I gave my friend the number to call a relay service person to call me so he can use his Bluetooth. On his phone instead of texting.. he got a female relay service and started to say hey I want to turn you over and lick your butt and put my fist up u and turn u over and blow u so hard that you pass out (it gets worse) etc etc. Then hangs up. Texts me that the relay person was shocked and smacking her lips and giggled.. now he loves screwing around on the relay calls to me so he can traumatize the relay person. That's one of my crazy hearken friend..
:!eek3::booty:
What's your story

Your crazy hearing friend is a jerk. He is making fun of relay operators by saying ignorant remarks about sex talk to the relay operator (a woman) instead of making a call to you when he wanted to talk to you instead of texting, but not in the slander language that he was not suppose to say. As for you, you think it is funny and crazy. Did you tell him that he should have not make that remark to the relay operator like that? Did he repeat that again? It is not nice to speak to the relay operator when there is someone on the job, not to harassed her. Do you understand what I am saying? :mad:

You might want to mention to your "friend" that what he's doing is actually against the law. Abuse of a government service etc.

Frankly, I'd be disgusted to have a "friend" like that (and would tell them so!)

My hearing friends usually pick on me - "you got sexy voice on the phone." lol

I hear ya. There's always that guy who does it in public as well ad finding (in his head).amusing ways to do it like on relay. It only happened one or twice. Hence the reason why im calling him crazy friend. But not my buddy friend. If this offended the ladies sorry. Yeah he's a arrogant jerk who thinks he's gods gift to women. Just sharing my crazy friend story and seeking what other crazy friends have done with the deaf. Yes I think its funny to a degree but don't encourage that behavior. Thanks for letting me know your feelings.

JMH > What is going on with you when you have hearing friends pick on you like that? They are not your friends if they pick you to harassed you or to poked fun at you. Tell them to stop that kind of talk like that. Was it on relay message to you? Or just verbally making a scorn remark to you about that?

So this thread that the OP is saying is what hearing crazy friends make obnoxious and ignorant remarks to someone or to you when you should realize they are not your friends if they make that terrible remarks. This is degrading and not appropriate. :(

Oh cool I hope he gets busted and jailed. Then he can realize how funny he is. Yes of course I've told him off many times. Don't everybody know someone crazy at least one?

JMH > What is going on with you when you have hearing friends pick on you like that? They are not your friends if they pick you to harassed you or to poked fun at you. Tell them to stop that kind of talk like that. Was it on relay message to you? Or just verbally making a scorn remark to you about that?

They were just kidding - we always pick on each other. I mean, relax. :shock:

Your hearing friend needs to grow up. That that job to probably make a living off of. I would hate to hear those kind of remarks, whether they are funny or not. Thank goodness I cannot hear a phone to hear those kind of jokes. That is very offensive.

Oh cool I hope he gets busted and jailed. Then he can realize how funny he is. Yes of course I've told him off many times. Don't everybody know someone crazy at least one?

I had a crazy hearing friend who said similar things about/to women (not through relay). It turned out that he was basically a narcissistic sociopath. He and I are not friends anymore. It took me a long time to catch on to how he was treating people, because I didn't hear everything he said, and no one told me what he was saying.

Thanks deafbadger.. for sharing yours. And good input. That guy who called me is probably his twin. And I probably don't even know 99% of what he says to ppl and could be worse. Lol.

There's always that guy who does it in public as well ad finding
a112.jpg

you did not need go into details just say obscene profanity was used we got the message

Back