~ Cowgirl*s comeback ~

Cowgirl

Reaction score
hello, i am again here... ;) i would be look for here, but my nickname was away *heullZzZz*... i come from munich in germany... i am sixteen years old ;) i am going to a secondary school... :D *smileZzZ* i am here, because i want that my english will be better :D

Herzlich Willkommen in Alldeaf!

Welcome to Alldeaf! We would be more than happy to help you practice your English!

so are you a cow or a girl??

Willkommen zu AllDeaf! Genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt! :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Willkommen zu AllDeaf! Genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt! :thumb:
And... to help you learn English: the translation is "Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:"

@all users, thank you so much... :D

@bbnt, i am a cow AND a girl, both ;)

Welcome to Alldeaf, Cowgirl...have fun in Alldeaf!

Cowgirl is a fusion by a cow and a deaf girl! :thumb:

Skull said:
Welcome to Alldeaf, Cowgirl...have fun in Alldeaf!

Cowgirl is a fusion by a cow and a deaf girl! :thumb:

*lolZzZ* i didn*t know, that you are here, too! :p

@all, thanks...

VamPyroX,

i took cow, because my name called the same of cow and chicken (naturally in german),too... i found cow better than chicken :D so i am cowgirl ;) because i am still a girl...

Welcome to AD! U'll find this site quite a hilarious and educational place...friendly, too! :thumb:

Hi CowGirl :wave:

Welcome to ALLDeaf....*Welcome Hugs*... :)

Enjoy your stay, cowgirl! Im sure you will speak English well. I can see you know quite bit of English. How many more English courses you will have to complete?

Cowgirl said:
VamPyroX,

i took cow, because my name called the same of cow and chicken (naturally in german),too... i found cow better than chicken :D so i am cowgirl ;) because i am still a girl...
Well, from where I'm from... cowgirl means a gal who's got a nice body.

Welcome back cowgirl - love the name!

My husband used to chat in the english IRC chatrooms to improve his english. We live in norway, but i'm a transplant from USA.

Another good way to learn english faster is to read children's books with pictures, or comicbooks. I'm doing that (for learning norwegian language) and posting in another norwegian forum so I can understand what you mean about learning another language. I think you're well on your way, and soon your friends will be begging to ask you for help with their english! :fly:

Back