Cover Girl in Hearing Loss Magazine!!

contradica

Reaction score
I wanted to share with you that the next edition of the Hearing Loss Magazine will feature yours truly! It will also have an article about my entire cochlear implant journey. Feel free to check out the pictures from my blog here!

Abbie

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to read the article. The pics are fantastic.

contradica, I saw that! hahaha

(psst I am reposting your post on my board :P )

Wow Congrats.. and you re so beautiful!! :D

That's cool. Hopefully it will add some flavor to the mag. One of the problems with the mag is that it seems to be written in a Hearing Loss 101 style. Like its not that its uninteresting, but its really not a magazine that you'd read over and over, like you would with Mad or the New Yorker.

if you want a good read, you should try signnews....lots more intersting!

Congratulations contradica.
Great pictures.!

if you want a good read, you should try signnews....lots more intersting!
What makes "signnews" more interesting than "Hearing Loss Magazine"?

I will be able to get a PDF file of the article to download after it is released.

Nice Shots! I will concede that you are a positive influence in the CI world, I'm impressed! Keep striving!

I wanted to share with you that the next edition of the Hearing Loss Magazine will feature yours truly! It will also have an article about my entire cochlear implant journey. Feel free to check out the pictures from my blog here!

Abbie

Hi Abbie, I am new here.

I was just in an audiologist office today. I was waiting for her to fill out a form so I can get a CapTel and a ringer for whatever new job I will have in the future.

I don't know what the audiologist was doing in the back, but while I waited, I picked up the magazine with you on the cover and read your story. You are a strong lady and I enjoyed reading about your cochlear implant journey.

Back