Court of public opinion looms large in George Zimmerman murder trial

wondering what's next... it's just escalating now

I know , just hope no one get killed ! I am concerned for the wife's father as Zimmerman has already punch him in the face. That alone should had gotten Zimmerman arrested , hitting an older person.

:lol: some people seem to know everything......after the fact......:lol:

I know , just hope no one get killed ! I am concerned for the wife's father as Zimmerman has already punch him in the face. That alone should had gotten Zimmerman arrested , hitting an older person.

Police has not be able to confirm that an assault took place. They have surveillance videos and are still investigating it. If the videos reveal something contrary we will know. Maybe calm down a little bit until this investigation is over and see whether Zimmerman will get charged?

Police has not be able to confirm that an assault took place. They have surveillance videos and are still investigating it. If the videos reveal something contrary we will know. Maybe calm down a little bit until this investigation is over and see whether Zimmerman will get charged?

If the Zimmerman flied a false report with the cops that is illegal and they could get a fined for doing this. Didn't the fight happen in the Zimmerman's home then there would be no surveillance videos to check out. The wife father got punch by Zimmerman and was said to had a mark of his face , this that worked in Zimmerman favor and can sure work against his favor too. Zimmerman could kill his wife and in laws and you'll find excuses for him. Do you have a crush on Zimmerman???

If the Zimmerman flied a false report with the cops that is illegal and they could get a fined for doing this. Didn't the fight happen in the Zimmerman's home then there would be no surveillance videos to check out. The wife father got punch by Zimmerman and was said to had a mark of his face , this that worked in Zimmerman favor and can sure work against his favor too. Zimmerman could kill his wife and in laws and you'll find excuses for him. Do you have a crush on Zimmerman???

I am not emotionally invested in the Zimmermans. I have no interest in jumping the gun. Rather I am interested in facts and not about heresays. You are not running this investigation. Wait until all facts have been accounted for by the investigating team. If charges are to be made then hey will be made soon enough. And if not, oh well, there is nothing you can do about that.

Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved.

“Domestic violence can’t be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn’t see a firearm,” Bracknell said.

The dispute “was between him and his wife and her father,” Morgan said. “There were some allegations that there had been an assault, but we could not confirm any of it.”

Police: Zimmerman wife not pressing charges

Oh, well ....

oh my!

“That iPad is in half a dozen pieces at this point,” Hudson said. The remains of the device have been sent to a lab where technicians will attempt to extract the video Shellie Zimmerman recorded and any other potential evidence that might be stored on it.

Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell told HuffPost on Monday that, as of then, the authorities did not have enough evidence to charge George Zimmerman with a crime. The iPad could potentially change that equation.

One particular question that might be answered if video can be pulled from the damaged device is whether George Zimmerman was carrying a weapon during the confrontation. Last night, on CNN’s "AC360," George Zimmerman’s lawyer, Mark O’Mara, told Anderson Cooper that Zimmerman was carrying his weapon at the time.

O’MARA: He acted appropriately. He never took the weapon out. The only thing he really did, which is what he told the police, was on the outside of his shirt, he made sure the gun wasn’t moving anywhere and didn’t do anything because Mr. Dean [Zimmerman's father-in-law] was sort of coming at him, that can sort of be seen in the video.

COOPER: So he had the gun actually on his person, not like in the glove box of his car?

O’MARA: That’s correct

She shouldn't be too upset ... she might get a book deal :giggle:

She was upset because she saw Zimmerman with a woman that she did not recognize. I wonder who initiated the confrontation? hmmm

I can't understand why any woman would want to go out with him with the way he speed .

No one said he was going out with anyone. :wave:

It's not that. It's the "with the way he speeds" as if it's a sole-determining factor disqualifying him that women shouldn't date him (based on two traffic incidents with one earning him a speeding ticket for going 15 mph over the speed limit 60 in a 45). Like who has never gotten a speeding tickets anyway a few times in their life? And I went like, "Wut?" Most of us go over the speed limit anyways whether accidentally or on purpose.

It's not that. It's the "with the way he speeds" as if it's a sole-determining factor disqualifying him that women shouldn't date him (based on two traffic incidents with one earning him a speeding ticket for going 15 mph over the speed limit 60 in a 45). Like who has never gotten a speeding tickets anyway a few times in their life? And I went like, "Wut?" Most of us go over the speed limit anyways whether accidentally or on purpose.

That's right... :P The fact that he killed a kid is a bit more disqualifying as dating material than his speeding record. Most people have not killed someone a few times in their life, or even once.

:lol: I love the logic here.

That's right... :P The fact that he killed a kid is a bit more disqualifying as dating material than his speeding record. Most people have not killed someone a few times in their life, or even once.

:lol: I love the logic here.

Though it was shown in court that he did not do it with malice, and was done in self-defense. But I suppose that leaves some of the police and military folks who have killed just as disqualifying, no?

Back