Couple says they were asked not to come back to East Texas restaurant

Couple says they were asked not to come back to East Texas resta - KLTV.com-Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville, Texas | ETX News

Oh wow, I think it is bad idea to politicize the business. :eek3:

I know many gay men are mostly or pure masculinity, same with lesbians - mostly are femininity.

Yeah , what about the 'Don't ask don't tell' policy in the service .
Rock Hudson was gay and played the leading role as a hot sexy man in a lot of movies . A lot of people did not even know he was gay.

The way I read the article, the men were behaving inappropriately. If heterosexual couples were displaying the same behaviors they probably would be asked to not come back also.

Seems the girls language was very inappropriate, but apparently the men purposely provoked her.

The way I read the article, the men were behaving inappropriately. If heterosexual couples were displaying the same behaviors they probably would be asked to not come back also.

Seems the girls language was very inappropriate, but apparently the men purposely provoked her.

It is actually waitress or owner's words to make excuse that why they kicked gay couple out.

"He said the men were badgering his daughter, the waitress, and it’s all on surveillance video, but he wouldn’t let KLTV see that." The owner of restaurant would not let the TV station see the video so that say a lot to me. I think the owner is lying about how the guys acted , why else would he refuse to let the reporter see the surveillance video . I am going to believe the two men , that they did nothing wrong .

"He said the men were badgering his daughter, the waitress, and it’s all on surveillance video, but he wouldn’t let KLTV see that." The owner of restaurant would not let the TV station see the video so that say a lot to me. I think the owner is lying about how the guys acted , why else would he refuse to let the reporter see the surveillance video . I am going to believe the two men , that they did nothing wrong .

That makes sense.

Back