Could Joaquin Phoenix have Waardenburg?

mugwort

Reaction score
Reason I wonder is his eyes are different colors, blue and green. Plus he has a unilateral microform cleft. His eyebrows are on the thick side and they tend to meet in the middle. Can't tell if he was born with a white forelock. I do know his hair was much lighter in his youth. OTOH I realize these traits don't prove he should be diagnosed with Waardenburg.

I have Waardenburg syndrome. I doubt he has it. His eyes aren't different from each other. They appear to be hazel-coloured in both eyes.

He doesnt look to have Waardenburg... although I think people with it are sexy looking. ^.^ (dont get me wrong, Phoenix's cute too..)

But I haven't met anyone HEARING that has WS. It happens TOO OFTEN when it comes to meeting DEAFIES that have WS. =)

Reason I wonder is his eyes are different colors, blue and green. Plus he has a unilateral microform cleft. His eyebrows are on the thick side and they tend to meet in the middle. Can't tell if he was born with a white forelock. I do know his hair was much lighter in his youth. OTOH I realize these traits don't prove he should be diagnosed with Waardenburg.

A lot of Arabs from Middle East happens to have one long eyebrow like Bertie. So?

Yes, sure he changed a lot so fast in his looks and a color of his hair between The Parenthood movie and after To Die For movie.

But I haven't met anyone HEARING that has WS. It happens TOO OFTEN when it comes to meeting DEAFIES that have WS. =)

like deaf kids who have WS who have parents who are hearing and have WS too. I know couple of my friends' parents who have ws and hearing.

Wow, that's so rarity. All of my WS deaf friends and none of their hearing parents that have WS.

One of our students has WS and his hearing sister has it too.

Umm, does David Bowie have WS? lol.

I read somewhere that David Bowie's eyes are different colors cause one pupil is larger than the other. Giving the appearance of having eyes with two different colors.

My Uncle on the other hand has one dark blue eye & one hazel eye. And he does not have Waardenburg syndrome.

Back