Cosplay

softabak

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Does anyone here do cosplay?

This year for Halloween I was Sailor Jupiter! I bought the costume at Value Village (a thrift store in Canada). I had to wear leggings with it because the skirt is very short and I work in an office.

Also I apologize about the one picture being sideways.

softabak-albums-costumes-picture5810-jupiter-front.jpg

softabak-albums-costumes-picture5809-jupiter-back.jpg

softabak-albums-costumes-picture5808-jupiter-close-up.jpg

You looks great in that costume!

I remember you mentioned in other thread that your grandmother made some of costumes for you, am I correct?

You looks great in that costume!

I remember you mentioned in other thread that your grandmother made some of costumes for you, am I correct?

Thank you! Yes she does! She made me a Pikachu costume. I'll have to take a photo of it! :3

You look cute! :)

I've never done cosplay before. Could you explain more about what it is?

Cosplay is where you dressed up superhero or fan of anime or comic book characters. Almost similar with dressing up for halloween, but it's not just for halloween, it can be at a party or convention or event... if I'm saying it right.

It's very popular in Japan.

I dressed up as Fiona this Halloween.
Fionna - The Adventure Time Wiki. Mathematical!

Not many people recognized the costume though :(

Ah well. I had a fun time where I was, regardless.

Adorable Jupiter costume. I like the use of skin-colored tights (to keep warm?)

Attachments

• 20121031_165623.jpg
    20121031_165623.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 7
I dressed up as Fiona this Halloween.
Fionna - The Adventure Time Wiki. Mathematical!

Not many people recognized the costume though :(

Ah well. I had a fun time where I was, regardless.

Adorable Jupiter costume. I like the use of skin-colored tights (to keep warm?)

I have never heard of Fiona till now. It does not matter if no one know who is Fiona and you have introduced her to people who is not familiar with the character.

And you do look great in this costume. :)

Cosplay is where you dressed up superhero or fan of anime or comic book characters. Almost similar with dressing up for halloween, but it's not just for halloween, it can be at a party or convention or event... if I'm saying it right.

It's very popular in Japan.

Yeah that's right! Some people act in character too, but I don't think I'm going to go around beating people up and yelling, "SUPREME THUNDER!".

You look cute! :)

I've never done cosplay before. Could you explain more about what it is?

JMH explained it perfectly! :) It's become an art really. Some people are dedicated to creating amazing costumes for many different characters. Some of them are amazing.

That's a nice cosplay outfit.

I've seen a few of those at A-Kon. I've even seen guys dress like that sometimes. ;)

Back