cosmetologist

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
ANyone of you who work as a cosmetologist?

I would love to do this. I'm hoping to save up for classes once I'm out of debt in a few months.

Laura

are those students feeling less stresses??

from what my student says, "it's fun" It can be stressful at some point maybe, with personal life interferance. The course itself not much stress. As an interpreter, I love it!

from what my student says, "it's fun" It can be stressful at some point maybe, with personal life interferance. The course itself not much stress. As an interpreter, I love it!

Cool. I hope so. Its for my friend who quitted the stressful job and enrolled the cometology class. :)

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:

Cool. I hope so. Its for my friend who quitted the stressful job and enrolled the cometology class. :)

Awesome! This field is VERY creative. Best advice have confidence. Don't be afraid of the scissors! When you do your cut right and listen to the client he/ she will be fine :)

im a cosmetologist. i love it. im going back to school to become an instructor.

oh that is a good idea that fits my friend if she wants to be an instructor one day. She is pretty good at it. Needless to say, Shes pretty smart gal. Of course she does have a nice looking for her own. I told her that I am happy to be her student, lol. I don't care if she makes mistake. I know I will look fine in a few days. ha

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
im a cosmetologist. i love it. im going back to school to become an instructor.

oh that is a good idea that fits my friend if she wants to be an instructor one day. She is pretty good at it. Needless to say, Shes pretty smart gal. Of course she does have a nice looking for her own. I told her that I am happy to be her student, lol. I don't care if she makes mistake. I know I will look fine in a few days. ha

Right, allow her to make mistakes bec hair grows back :) I am trimming my hair today from a student hahha he's cut my hair before does a good job :)

Your friend will enjoy it and have lots fun!

I guess you can say I did the equivalent to cosmetology here in canada. But here it's split you do Esthetics and make up or Hair and Makeup. If you want to do hair and esthetics you need to take both courses which is expensive. Plus I hate working with hair so I wouldn't have done both anyway lol

I guess you can say I did the equivalent to cosmetology here in canada. But here it's split you do Esthetics and make up or Hair and Makeup. If you want to do hair and esthetics you need to take both courses which is expensive. Plus I hate working with hair so I wouldn't have done both anyway lol

Oh, what did esthetics do? refresh my mind. lol

Back