Corrupt a wish

The Joker

Reaction score
In this thread, make a wish. But first corrupt the wish above you.

For instance:
A: i wish i could fly
B: Granted, but you are transformed into a fly and only have a lifespan of a few days.

Ok ill Start

I wish for 10 million dollars.

Granted. but Uncle Sam taxed you and you used the remaining amount to pay off all of your bills, loans, mortgages, etc. now you have $10 left.

I wish for world peace.

Granted. but Uncle Sam taxed you and you used the remaining amount to pay off all of your bills, loans, mortgages, etc. now you have $10 left.

I wish for world peace.

Granted

Now you are Miss America!

I wish for world peace.

Same here , I wish for world peace too .

Granted, Now the Animals are declaring war.

I wish i could flow like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

Granted but your stinger is made of rubber so it doesn't really sting.

I wish for cats that could sign. (For Derek!)

you just been sued using muhammeds ali's catch phrase

my wish get over spider phobia

you just been sued using muhammeds ali's catch phrase

my wish get over spider phobia

Granted Your DR Cured you of spider phobia. But Wait he sends you to a lab uses spiders on you now you have spider phobia all over again

I wish theres a real Genie that grants me 3 real wishes

there is called a gin(not with tonic)but you got be muslim with 4 wives (for real)and wish do come true but with a price.

wish on beach in Jamaica with cocktail and nice young man rubbing suntan cream on me back(ohhhhhhhhhh please)

there is called a gin(not with tonic)but you got be muslim with 4 wives (for real)and wish do come true but with a price.

wish on beach in Jamaica with cocktail and nice young man rubbing suntan cream on me back(ohhhhhhhhhh please)

Granted but it turns out he's escaped from prison! :shock:

Wish I were 20 years old

Back