cops raid at gay bar, finds nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, how cold was New York when that picture was taken? I can't even imagine being outside only in my boxers at 10C, let alone when it SNOWING outside.

Damn, how cold was New York when that picture was taken? I can't even imagine being outside only in my boxers at 10C, let alone when it SNOWING outside.

pretty damn cold but he's either stupid or tough!

Um, how is men dancing around in underwear any different than the female waitresses in skimpy outfits with their butts and boobies practically hanging out in straight bars? I'm not seeing the big deal here. OMG, men dancing in underwear (that's sarcasm to the sarcasm impaired).
It seems that the legal difference is that they did it without a permit. If the guys had a permit it would be OK (with the law).

If skimpy clad waitress dance without a permit at work I guess that would also be illegal.

It's funny that guys dancing in their underwear is called "adult entertainment" when the naked cowboy is loose in Times Square and often televised. :giggle:

I guess that Hooters gets away with the outrageous outfits because they girls are not dancing. I guess that shaking cleavage while serving chicken wings is permissible. Not that I would ever eat at Hooters. :roll:

...I guess that Hooters gets away with the outrageous outfits because they girls are not dancing. I guess that shaking cleavage while serving chicken wings is permissible. Not that I would ever eat at Hooters. :roll:
:dunno: I've never been to a Hooters.

It's funny that guys dancing in their underwear is called "adult entertainment" when the naked cowboy is loose in Times Square and often televised. :giggle:

I guess that Hooters gets away with the outrageous outfits because they girls are not dancing. I guess that shaking cleavage while serving chicken wings is permissible. Not that I would ever eat at Hooters. :roll:

i think they have permit for that but they don't always hire one with big cleavage. My hooter waitress was flat but her personality was confident and refreshing. That's why I gave her a big fat tip. She sat with us and we talked. We asked her why she was working at Hooter. She was working in the summer to earn $$$ for college and Hooter job pays well in terms of tip.

I hear that the food is not very good. I don't eat out much because the food is too fattening and greasy anyway. And the portion sizes are huge! Not good for my waist line. I'm picky about which restaurants I will go to when I splurge.

Hooters doesn't provide enough security for the girls who work there. There have been a couple of incidents in which waitresses have been beaten badly. In one case, a customer cornered the girl in the women's bathroom. They should take better care of their employees.

never b3een to a hooters....don't plan on going either....not a fan of the business people who take advantage of women as sex objects.
What do boobs and food have to do with each other?
no makin out at the table please.

I hear that the food is not very good. I don't eat out much because the food is too fattening and greasy anyway. And the portion sizes are huge! Not good for my waist line. I'm picky about which restaurants I will go to when I splurge.

Hooters doesn't provide enough security for the girls who work there. There have been a couple of incidents in which waitresses have been beaten badly. In one case, a customer cornered the girl in the women's bathroom. They should take better care of their employees.

never b3een to a hooters....don't plan on going either....not a fan of the business people who take advantage of women as sex objects.
What do boobs and food have to do with each other?
no makin out at the table please.

there's no making out or touching (except hugging or posing for pix) or anything physically-sexual but there are sexual innuendo (SO WHAT?). they cleaned it up. the positive side about Hooters is that girls gain confidence and improved self-esteem. They do not work there for long.

you should go there first and see it for yourself before making judgment ;)

i like hooters :)

Nothing wrong with showing off your nice boobs and cute faces!

Reba!!! try it out! just once in your life!
Nah. There are plenty of excellent restaurants in our area that don't depend on gimmicks but serve great food. :P

Yeah, like Olive Gardens or a great little chinese restaurant you want to keep all to yourself.

Several Hooters locations here in Jax....the food is over-priced and of course not that good....It's popular with the guys that like to see their skimpy uniforms. The bigger the boobs the more tips they get.

This is truly appalling how the cops treated gays! The police raided the gay bar...

For almost two hours, Mark Danack, Nick Koperski, and sixty other gay men were forced to lay face down on the bar's filthy floors. The drivers license screening revealed nothing.

Sixty two men and the cops didn't find a suspended license, a criminal prior, nothing. Not even a parking ticket.

The search and seizure uncovered nothing. No drugs. Not even a joint.

Finally, the men were ordered to leave but without their cell phones, wallets and other personal belongings.

Not a single man was arrested.

Or given an apology.

Or given a reason for why they were held against their will.

Or how they could get their personal possessions back.

Read more at: Mike Alvear: Stonewall 2009: Police Raid Gay Bar in Atlanta on Account of Because.

That is SICK!

*shake my head*

I hope they will file complaint against police officers for their behavior.

I support private businesses to run however they like it. I even support that if they want to allow smoking, they should, but not very many people agree with me. I support christian businesses to hire only christian people for their bookstore.

Police are totally at wrong here for raiding into a place that they have business doing so in the first place. Unless, the business owner is reporting on someone who broke their business policy and want them want to leave -- like a Pastor preaching in the middle of a gay bar, or a man running around in his underwear in a christian bookstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back