Cop Issues Speeding Ticket, Asks Driver for a Date and She Sues Him

This is making me think of the 1990s movie, "Unlawful Entry".

just a movie...thats the counter-point some of us are making, media screws people up with funny ideas. just maybe and could very well be, he did a dumb thing, works for some, dont work for others. How often have we read stories of how couples met and got married? yes this includes this. but its not saying i condone it, i dont just saying just words, can sometimes carry different descriptions of what actually happens/ed. Like this this cop might not be satisfied with his hometown/home life or people he associated with like they may be beer drinkers, or rodeo fans, or whatever and prefers to met some one different than himself outside the 'circle'...just something to think about, its not just cops, all sorts of people, gets 'trapped' in social expectations of sorts...but yep potential dangers can be real and overreacting can be real too.

Yes, when people's lives, physical/mental well-being, or civil rights are at stake, there really just is no excuse for poor decision-making and corrupt behavior.

And please do share some of your stories about idiot ATCs and pilots. I bet you've got a few good ones. :)

Most are pilot stories as they fly so high so often I wonder if they suffer from oxygen deprevation?! A lot but not all seem to have the God complex! They think that they are inmune from anything related to rules and regulations. It ranges from drinking to failure to comply with official commands to breaking boundry reulations to smoking in prohibited areas mostly. I am really not at liberty to discuss these publically. Now the ATC guys mostly just seem to have driving problems and attitudes! Just makes you want to fly the friendly skies!

Most are pilot stories as they fly so high so often I wonder if they suffer from oxygen deprevation?! A lot but not all seem to have the God complex! They think that they are inmune from anything related to rules and regulations. It ranges from drinking to failure to comply with official commands to breaking boundry reulations to smoking in prohibited areas mostly. I am really not at liberty to discuss these publically. Now the ATC guys mostly just seem to have driving problems and attitudes! Just makes you want to fly the friendly skies!

I'll share a quick ATC story that is funny. I was teaching a retired city cop who came to work for us how to drive on the runways and taxiways. You must get ATC approval first. When the new controller read our instructions he told us to taxi to a certain location. In the background the old salt could be heard saying, "Cars don't taxi"!

I wonder if this cop was really good looking if the situation would be different?? Just my thought. (my two brothers are cops)

Evagelina Paredes filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Chicago, accusing police officer Chris Collins of violating her privacy, according to the Associated Press. She alleges that after she was ticketed on Oct. 22, Collins searched for her address in the motor-vehicle database and left a handwritten note on the windshield of her car, which was parked outside her apartment in the Chicago suburb of Stickney, asking her out on a date.
Cop Issues Speeding Ticket, Asks Driver for a Date and She Sues Him | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo!

I'm sorry, but how is this in any way shape or form an INVASION OF PRIVACY?? Her address is PUBLIC RECORD and anyone can obtain it…It’s know as the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT and was signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson on July 4, 1966…so I hope to god she loses this case…it’s ridiculous…she has the right to fight her speeding ticket…but to sue a police officer for asking her out on a date is completely absurd!!

This morning, I went through a secured gate. The security guard looked at my ID and said "You should smile in the picture. You have a really nice smile."

He has a gun. Should I sue him?

This morning, I went through a secured gate. The security guard looked at my ID and said "You should smile in the picture. You have a really nice smile."

He has a gun. Should I sue him?

:hmm:....I'd tell him to stuff it!...(unless he was a cutie!)...j/k

I heard of a very good looking woman getting stopped by a state policeman. The woman knew she was very beautiful and when the state policeman ask her "Do you know why I stopped you?" she said " To invite me to the state policeman ball?" the state policeman " said "state policemen do not have balls!" The woman was trying her best not to LOL! When the state policeman finally realizes what he said his face got red and he walked away! the woman got no speeding ticket! My sister knew one woman of the woman's friend .

I heard of a very good looking woman getting stopped by a state policeman. The woman knew she was very beautiful and when the state policeman ask her "Do you know why I stopped you?" she said " To invite me to the state policeman ball?" the state policeman " said "state policemen do not have balls!" The woman was trying her best not to LOL! When the state policeman finally realizes what he said his face got red and he walked away! the woman got no speeding ticket! My sister knew one woman of the woman's friend .

Heard that as a joke one time....

Back