Cool gadget that might be useful to us Deafs

Plus nowadays with cellphones that automatically keep correct time who wears watches anymore?

Plus nowadays with cellphones that automatically keep correct time who wears watches anymore?

Who care about a watch LOL .......... It the other cool goodies this thing offers.

If ladies keep their mobile phone in their purses or we leave mobile phone on our desk we can miss the vibration.

But since it bluetooth and designed to link to your mobile phone then anytime a text or email arrives on your mobile phone in purses or on your desk, it'll vibrate your watch letting you and send the text or email to your watch from your mobile phone.

The watch is NOT a mobile phone but it LINKS to your mobile phone via bluetooth and alerts you when there something popped up on your mobile phone.

I think sun glasses can do the same thing now, seems a little late.

Google was working on such glasses that does something similar to that but it not on the market and I doubt it will be on the market anytime soon.

Reason is because nobody could make batteries small enough for glasses to last long enough to make it a worthwhile products.

We would be lucky enough to get a full 24 hour day usage without charge on our own smart phone unless you using extended batteries which make your phone look pregnant. :lol:

I really like Apple iWatch. I think that iWatch may be coming next year. not sure.

concept-iwatch.jpg

New Apple iWatch with 8MP, retina display and viewing pleasure » Phone Reviews

Back