Cool deaf posters?

flip

Reaction score
I look for posters to put up on a boring wall here. I would like to have some kewl and really cool posters with deaf stuff in it. Anything goes, as long it look good. Advertisement for cultural happenenings or just plain art that looks good with deafness/ASL/sign language in it.

If someone know of posters that I can buy or order somewhere, I would be happy to know!

(Some 60's posters from happenings at that era could be cool but guess that's not available for purchase?)

I look for posters to put up on a boring wall here. I would like to have some kewl and really cool posters with deaf stuff in it. Anything goes, as long it look good. Advertisement for cultural happenenings or just plain art that looks good with deafness/ASL/sign language in it.

If someone know of posters that I can buy or order somewhere, I would be happy to know!

(Some 60's posters from happenings at that era could be cool but guess that's not available for purchase?)

I saw a poster provided free by Sprint at Expo... those ones were neat ones with ASL but not sure if you could find it available?

Maybe look for such cool deaf posters at deaf product sales online somewhere... try Google?!

http://www.zazzle.com/deaf+posters

Good luck searching!

I would love a poster that shows how a deaf person hear with hearing aid(s). It is just a saying with many of constants missing. It was exactly what I hear. I saw it at NTID back in early 80's. If you know where I can buy that online, let me know! Thanks!

Hey Vampy! This one is for you!
VAMPIRE SMILEY POSTER from Zazzle.com

Big thanks for links all of ya! Will order at least two posters here.

Feel free to post more links, will post link if I find some!

Back