Cool Alarm Clock

mrfunzofunzo

Reaction score
I never had a Sonic Boom vibration alarm clock in my entire life until I came across the picture that I google on the web.

I am heavy sleeper and I can't afford to be late for my job. I'm looking for the best vibration and reasonable price alarm clock that will wake me up in the morning. Does anybody has or know the best vibration alarm clock that last more than 4 years?

I'm looking into alarm clocks as I'm quite newly employed. Check Amazon- users are very good about reviewing the products- especially if they don't work as expected! :D

I have one and I love it! its the sweetheart alarm vibrate alarm clock!

I find these all alarm clock for deaf are ugly. None are edge design like high tech as dashboard as seen from Sony's. I'm disappointment that they're behind tech and poor taste on design.

what about this? No experience with it myself, but...
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Vibrating-Personal-Alarm-Shake-N-Wake/dp/B0027A573Q/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1279053381&sr=8-6[/ame]

I need a very good rating vibrate/alarm clock for traveling for the Hard of hearing. There are so many to choose from. Which one do you suggest??
Thanks
Lauria

I love Hal-Hen, unfortunately they no longer makes it due to safety regulation. I no longer depend on alarm clock, my wife is doing wonderful job. Yes, I am heavy sleeper, my wife is light sleeper.

Back