Votes: 0 0.0%
  • peanut oil

• grapeseed oil

• almond oil

• Total voters
I use the Olive Oil at the most but once in a while, I'd use the Peanut Oil and Canola Oil.

It just depends on what I am cooking and what comes with the recipe.

foxrac ohh i havent thought of corn oil! yea.. thank for that!
yea you can vote on "other oil" which it means any oil that was not on list.. you got it..

thank!

my mom using olive oil

when i got married somedays i would chose cooking oil of my own somedays but i do like light cooking oil....

i would agree with laketahoe i do usually pam for baking and lots of mores and also whether i bake foods..

Are you forget about Vegetable Oil??? Haha Jk
I never hear of hemp oil for cooking. That's interesting!

I voted OLIVE OIL over other oils. I don't like other oils because it make 2 much fatty and gain the weight. I prefer olive oil! It's good health.

I can use any oils for recipe. It depend on recipe and people's allergy of nuts oil. My sister in the law have an allergy to peanut, walnut and all kind of nuts oils. So I have to cook with Olive Oil for her.

I use olive oil for most everything, including replacing butter in pancakes and oatmeal <so long as it's a plain olive oil, not like garlic or lemon olive like I might use for fish>. Haven't use butter at home in long time-
Maybe once in a VERY long while I use canola or high oleic sunflower spray oil for something.
I enjoy hemp and flaxseeds sometime but don't use the oil only from them.

I have been avoiding peanut products because I have had reactions to peanut during allergy testing <skin test> in past and in recent year or so have been having more allergic reactions generally, so I don't wanna have problem w/peanuts -
but I like peanut butter! I use almond butter now instead

anybody use the coconut, palm <not palm kernel> fruit or red palm oil? I read various conflicting reports about the pro's and cons of them.

I use olive oil and enova oil (better for me than rest of other oil).

Back