Cooking Disasters -Tell Us About Your Disasters

This is not so much of a cooking disaster but rather an eating disaster. Back in college, I cooked some hamburger helper type of food. Usually, whenever I cook dinner, I leave rest of the food in the pan (covered in foil) to allow my 3 roommates to get a helping. Well, it just so happens that EVERYONE did not come home that night (and I left to my boyfriend's after cooking). Which means the untouched food sat there in the pan all night/morning. I HATE to waste food, so I ended up eating some of it for lunch the day after.

BIG MISTAKE. Ended up puking all night.

I think... if the food was untouched for entirety of the night and day... and not a fly or even PFH in sight... I think that's a good hint that it's kaput.

I suck at baking so much I can't bake for sh*t even following instructions!! I once made some brownies and they were gummyfied! they would bend but not break or crumble into crumbs...my sister and cousin made fun of me saying I managed to make child-proof brownies!! Needless to say they had a close encounter with the garbage basket >.>

I suck at baking so much I can't bake for sh*t even following instructions!! I once made some brownies and they were gummyfied! they would bend but not break or crumble into crumbs...my sister and cousin made fun of me saying I managed to make child-proof brownies!! Needless to say they had a close encounter with the garbage basket >.>

:laugh2:

Back