Controlling

LiLyxLui

Reaction score
there's two questions each for girls/guys?

Guys: do you dislike girls controlling you? what if girls did do, what will you to do? #2 question: will you wants to controlling girls or more than that? or did done that?

Girls: do u dislike girls controling you? what if guys did do, what will you to do? and #2 question: do u feel you wants to controling guys or more than that? or did done that?

if guys are controlling me so much, for sure i would dare dumping guy and leave guy, thats about it, period!
and i dont like 2 contorlling guys, cuz i don't do that to guys- i've never did to guys!

I don't like to control guys, and I don't like them controlling me period! However, I do realize that relationships require teamwork. Both the guy and girl should be able to communicate clearly and agree on issues (while working out disagreements over other issues they might not agree on). So it's kind of like a partnership if you think about it.

Edit: By the way, I would for sure, dump the guy if he did not stop controlling me! That's mentally/physically abusing me if he controls me. I prefer being INDEPENDENT to make my own choices.

Originally posted by deafgal01
I don't like to control guys, and I don't like them controlling me period! However, I do realize that relationships require teamwork. Both the guy and girl should be able to communicate clearly and agree on issues (while working out disagreements over other issues they might not agree on). So it's kind of like a partnership if you think about it.

Edit: By the way, I would for sure, dump the guy if he did not stop controlling me! That's mentally/physically abusing me if he controls me. I prefer being INDEPENDENT to make my own choices.
I agree with you.

I don't like someone did control on me and also I don't like control any guys.. I'm not type is control. my type is share,let whatever go out with friends,family and gf/bf for enjoy time and be happy for positive thing.

I dont like controlling guys and I usually say I am busy, dont talk to them or go out with them ever again. I have to admit I do sometimes try to control the guy like that he shouldnt flirt/look at other girls and should call me. Also try to tell them what to wear and how to act, but that was in high school....

why bother to control?? one of the important key in a relationship is TRUST. if someone controls me, i wouldn't be able to put up with it any longer

Originally posted by allisonjoy
why bother to control?? one of the important key in a relationship is TRUST. if someone controls me, i wouldn't be able to put up with it any longer

Yea, True..i've a agreed with you :o

RE:

not worth to stay in relationship if u have a controlling bf of gf just leave him and find happiness that is important than stay in dark and suffer? :P

Re: RE:

Originally posted by prettybebe78
not worth to stay in relationship if u have a controlling bf of gf just leave him and find happiness that is important than stay in dark and suffer? :P

yeahhhh - agreed

both need to be domain equal in the realtionship, make it strong - don't be chicken out.

Re: RE:

Originally posted by prettybebe78
:werd:

Originally posted by deafgal01

You said it very well, deafgal. :thumb:

My girlfriend and I don't control each other - we both are very independent and we respect each other's boundaries. Teamwork is the right word - we learn from each other and synchorize with each others' needs and desires.

Communication is the key. Controlling one another isn't the answer - it would only lead to disaster.

However, each party would need to be willing to try their best to focus on changeable traits within themselves to show their subtle appreciation for one another.

Willingness to recognize and accept one another's flaws play a major factor in relationships. After all, we're all human beings; nobody's perfect.

Willingness to recognize one's own flaws and accept the fact that they need to be worked upon, is also another major factor in an effective relationship as well.

A relationship is a two-way street. "One-way, MY way" views would only clash and eventually end in chaos. Both parties need to work together in the form of - as deafgal so aptly said - "teamwork." ;)

Being a control by someone?

Scoff...

I already seen that and know what it's like.

it sucks. It's like there is no way out or something like that.

Originally posted by eternity
Being a control by someone?

Scoff...

I already seen that and know what it's like.

it sucks. It's like there is no way out or something like that.

You! clean my pant!

Hell no, I don't want to controll them. I don't let any girl do same thing to me. If I feel like I am controlling by girl, then Good bye to her. I have ZERO tolerance for that.

It's good to know many of you are against controlling other people just because one feels like it, because I agree 110%. Controlling someone is forcing that person to change who they really are. And when that person is not being him/herself, after a while, he/she will lose self-esteem and break down in the end.

That's not something I want to do to anyone, nor have anyone do that to me.

I don't like controlling women. I know a few who were controlling and they are giving their boyfriends hell.

Back